• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I may not agree with how you vote, but its your right to do so. BUT, if you don't vote because you think it doesn't count, one vote doesn't matter, or you think its submitting to be ruled , or are just lazy and dumb.... Then your an idiot. It comes from upbringing and your parents are probably idiots too!

I'll alert the North Koreans next election cycle. I'll also alert my parents that I laughed at a guy on the internets who says things like, "your an idiot" when he's unable to make a rational case for imposing his simple belief system on others. They'll probably laugh, too, because... upbringing.

:):

Do keep trying, more feelings, please.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    *You're

Impressive that you're arguing that others are idiots when you can't even use the correct "you're" in your post.

I may not agree with how you vote, but its your right to do so. BUT, if you don't vote because you think it doesn't count, one vote doesn't matter, or you think its submitting to be ruled , or are just lazy and dumb.... Then your an idiot. It comes from upbringing and your parents are probably idiots too!

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Please consider voting for the candidate most impeachable.

Hillary is too politically connected to be impeached. Felonies roll off her like water off a duck's ass. We could probably get Trump impeached in the first 100 days.

Curious - on what grounds would you expect that to happen? Much of what he's pledged can be done under existing law.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

:nono:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NSFW, swear words, it's Yeager :)

I'm with James 100% on this one. I'm tired of hearing "I'm voting for Gary Johnson" for whatever reason. Might as well just say you're voting for Hillary because you are. I haven't traveled near as much as James but I have been around and I don't see Hillary voters anywhere. Trump is everywhere. This country wants and needs Trump.

[video=youtube;Qm3wZR5Pe00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3wZR5Pe00[/video]

And another one
    [video=youtube;Pk70COlTPYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk70COlTPYo[/video]

Trump will win big? Lol. He might win, but big? C'mon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This type of thread never works. It just ends up with people standing in corners.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Logic? So you're saying that because I do not like not support either idiot the two main parties put forth that I can't vote for a different person tjat I think is a better person and has more political ideals that I agree with? So you will sit there and call us names u Tim we do as you want? You're no better than the Hitler's crowd at that point and are merely bullying people into you're opinion.

How van can you people not see this! You say you can't understand why people vote Hillary yet you are blind that some people feel that way about BOTH candidates.

Yeah, that degree of petulance proved me totally wrong.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I will go stand in the corner.

The associated cap has fallen out of favor in modern times, but it was once an important part of the experience.

dunce-cap-4-56926-20120326-18.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hence my third party support to weaken that belief.

It's not merely an idea that possesses the mind. It is a pathological thing. You can't weaken it. It is reproducible. You install the same system in any culture, and you're going to find that people will form political parties and two dominant parties will arise. And people will vote strategically because political preferences aren't binary and the need to avoid a hated enemy is stronger than a person's belief that someone outside of the two main candidates is any better.

This type of thread never works. It just ends up with people standing in corners.

You'd think using James Yeager as a spokesman would make that less likely.

Top Bottom