• ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    NSFW, swear words, it's Yeager :)

I'm with James 100% on this one. I'm tired of hearing "I'm voting for Gary Johnson" for whatever reason. Might as well just say you're voting for Hillary because you are. I haven't traveled near as much as James but I have been around and I don't see Hillary voters anywhere. Trump is everywhere. This country wants and needs Trump.

[video=youtube;Qm3wZR5Pe00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3wZR5Pe00[/video]

And another one
    [video=youtube;Pk70COlTPYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk70COlTPYo[/video]

Last edited:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I don't get out and travel much either. I've heard the exact same thing from others that they're not seeing anything Hillary. It's all Trump. The the media would have you believe otherwise

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm guessing not many of you telling others who to vote for and repeatedly telling them over and over that if they don't agree with you they are wrong see the irony of it do you? If I wanted to be told who to vote for or else I would be a registered democrat. I'm not, so take your OPINION and shove it some place else. Because the more you shove it in my face the more I'm going to tell you to **** off. It's still a free country and if I want to vote for a third party to show my displeasure at the stupidity the current parties have displayed them by god I will.

Now, are you done trying to bully others into doing what YOU want now?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I don't get out and travel much either. I've heard the exact same thing from others that they're not seeing anything Hillary. It's all Trump. The the media would have you believe otherwise

I will watch the video after the kids go to bed.

Since it is a Yeager thread anything goes. Right? In my opinion the media has to report that Hillary is winning. The powers to be already have this election bought and paid for. If polls showed Trump ahead and then Hillary won people just wouldn't accept the results.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...I'm with James 100% on this one. I'm tired of hearing "I'm voting for Gary Johnson" for whatever reason. Might as well just say you're voting for Hillary because you are...

Doubt I'll listen to blowhard Yeager's video on this subject, but I'd be willing to discuss the topic here, since you've claimed total agreement with an asinine principle.

If I don't vote for Johnson, but don't vote for Trump, either, is that still a vote for Hillary? What if I just vote for Hillary, is that actually 2 votes for her?

I'm curious just how much basic math you're willing to deny before we even move on to the principles of individually casting a vote.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm guessing not many of you telling others who to vote for and repeatedly telling them over and over that if they don't agree with you they are wrong see the irony of it do you? If I wanted to be told who to vote for or else I would be a registered democrat. I'm not, so take your OPINION and shove it some place else. Because the more you shove it in my face the more I'm going to tell you to **** off. It's still a free country and if I want to vote for a third party to show my displeasure at the stupidity the current parties have displayed them by god I will.

Now, are you done trying to bully others into doing what YOU want now?

Looks like somebody needs to take some deep breaths and stay away from the internet for a while.

Screw Yeager.

Please elaborate. Thanks.

Doubt I'll listen to blowhard Yeager's video on this subject, but I'd be willing to discuss the topic here, since you've claimed total agreement with an asinine principle.

If I don't vote for Johnson, but don't vote for Trump, either, is that still a vote for Hillary? What if I just vote for Hillary, is that actually 2 votes for her?

I'm curious just how much basic math you're willing to deny before we even move on to the principles of individually casting a vote.

Just in case you haven't watched any Yeager videos because of the past I have to say he has settled down a lot and can actually deliver a message. I wasn't a fan in the past but I am now.

As for the rest...whatever you say. I'm simply a believer that a vote for Johnson is a wasted vote.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I knew this thread would deliver the typical reaction.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    You said it was a vote for Hillary. How did you come to adopt this belief?

I believe Trump needs all the votes and support he can get. If Hillary is favored to win and has more votes then a vote for Johnson hurts Trump and helps Hillary.

Surely you didn't think that I'm saying a vote for Johnson is an actual counted vote for Hillary....right?

Also, don't Johnson voters align more with Trump than Hillary?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I believe Trump needs all the votes and support he can get. If Hillary is favored to win and has more votes then a vote for Johnson hurts Trump and helps Hillary.

Surely you didn't think that I'm saying a vote for Johnson is an actual counted vote for Hillary....right?

I have been saying this, since Ross Perot !!!!!

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I believe Trump needs all the votes and support he can get.

Every candidate needs all the votes and support they can get. Suggesting otherwise would be silly.

If Hillary is favored to win and has more votes then a vote for Johnson hurts Trump and helps Hillary.

That makes no sense. What if I'd like to hurt both Trump and Hillary? Is that an option available to me? Wouldn't a vote for any of the 3 hurt both the other 2?
    And, does 'favored to win' really count? Does a good poll rating get them like a 10% favorite bonus on top of the actual vote count? I know the rules change every year, so it might actually make a difference now.

Well, it is what you said. Seems kinda dumb now, right?

How would I know? You're the one implying it, I figured you'd be the one to try supporting it. I certainly don't align with any of them, but I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that Johnson voters likely align more with Johnson than they do with Trump or Hillary.

I must be missing something really easy here. ;)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Every candidate needs all the votes and support they can get. Suggesting otherwise would be silly.

That makes no sense. What if I'd like to hurt both Trump and Hillary? Is that an option available to me? Wouldn't a vote for any of the 3 hurt both the other 2?
    And, does 'favored to win' really count? Does a good poll rating get them like a 10% favorite bonus on top of the actual vote count? I know the rules change every year, so it might actually make a difference now.

Well, it is what you said. Seems kinda dumb now, right?

How would I know? You're the one implying it, I figured you'd be the one to try supporting it. I certainly don't align with any of them, but I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that Johnson voters likely align more with Johnson than they do with Trump or Hillary.

I must be missing something really easy here. ;)

Yes you got me. I completely meant that a vote for Johnson is an actual counted vote for Clinton. You got me :rolleyes:

If there is any truth to any poll out there then Trump could use some help from anyone pledging to vote Johnson. Something that doesn't seem crazy at all to me but I guess I'm just different. I believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. No sense in making it three and voting for someone who doesn't even have a chance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A vote for Trump is a vote for douchebags.

I'm voting for the douchebag because it should be easier to get him removed from office by impeachment than Hillary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes you got me. I completely meant that a vote for Johnson is an actual counted vote for Clinton. You got me :rolleyes:

If there is any truth to any poll out there then Trump could use some help from anyone pledging to vote Johnson. Something that doesn't seem crazy at all to me but I guess I'm just different. I believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. No sense in making it three and voting for someone who doesn't even have a chance.

Why do you think the Johnson voters would think Trump is any less evil than Hillary?

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

There is no truth to any poll. Johnson could use some help from anyone pledging to vote Trump, too. Your beliefs are not different, they are actually very common. Congrats!

The two most evil choices thank you for your support in helping them exclude all lesser evils from any chance of ever attaining their throne.

(Not really... they laugh at you and hate you.)

Top Bottom