• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'd be upset, but I'm just ignorant about how many dead bodies a president handles.
    I don't know about a president, but I think the count for a woman who will never be president stands at 58 or 59, and the 'even-handed' people who seem unable to criticize much of anything Democrat don't seem to have a problem with that level of 'lethality by association'

I suspect they would even absolve Stalin or Mao as they absolve Clinton, 'But there's no proof he/she had all those people killed ...'

Just like 'There's no proof of election fraud'. I don't think the Soviet courts heard cases brought by any of Stalin's detractors, either - and then they disappeared and stopped complaining

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Now the investigation is related to russiagate. Idk what the hell to believe. They just make this **** up as they go along to drive views and keep liberals frothing at the mouth.

This is the circus now where is the bread ?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Who made the process? Congress? The constitution? [The January 6th inquisition star chamber commission?]
    Do all parties herein know that Obama maintained, and still maintains, control over his documents with NARA apparently just providing storage? The presidential records act allows former presidents to prevent public access to their records for up to 12 years and Obama has done so, with a former administration apparatchik delegated the authority to decide what may and may not be released after those twelve years expire

So, I'm wondering how anyone other than a few Obama-connected loyalists can even say WHAT is in the 33 million pages of papers in NARA storage in Chicago, let alone how many of those pages are classified. That NARA has an existing process to deal with scholarly access to still classified material is evidence that previously presidential papers did and do contain still classified material

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now the investigation is related to russiagate. Idk what the hell to believe. They just make this **** up as they go along to drive views and keep liberals frothing at the mouth.

Lining the pockets of the Clinton Foundation and buying vacation mansions on Martha's Vineyard

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    snip ...
    Obama-connected loyalists can even say WHAT is in the 33 million pages of papers in NARA storage in Chicago, let alone how many of those pages are classified. That NARA has an existing process to deal with scholarly access to still classified material is evidence that previously presidential papers did and do contain still classified material

Not germane to the convo, but can anyone here imagine what 33 million sheets of copy paper look like? I'm a printer, and a 30# case of 20# copy paper is 5K sheets. 33 million is a lot of cases of paper. We're talking huuuuuuge.

OK, back to the regular thread. Orange man Bad!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

If some of the documents Trump took were previously classified documents pertaining to Russiagate and the Hillary email scandal that casts a bad light, I could see why someone would have an interest in retrieving those documents. I'm not talking about a bad light pertaining Trump either.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not germane to the convo, but can anyone here imagine what 33 million sheets of copy paper look like? I'm a printer, and a 30# case of 20# copy paper is 5K sheets. 33 million is a lot of cases of paper. We're talking huuuuuuge.

If you collect EVERYTHING and make it a presidential paper, you can protect it ALL from prying eyes and FOIA requests for 12 years and then slow walk the release of it thereafter

THAT'S how you get to 33 million pages. Heck, his birth certificate and application for foreign student status at college is probably in there somewhere, too

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Hillary intentionally breaks the law (server in the pooper), destroys evidence (emails) but "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring charges against her. Trump may/may not have classified documents (of some sort...) and his home is raided. Then, after the raid, the FBI wants to hide the reasons used to justify the raid. The witch hunt, fishing expedition, overt slander and libel of President Trump is so outrageous that it's hard to believe it's really happening. De facto kangaroo court, played during primetime t.v. hours. Citizens held for 1.6 years, some in solitary, for crimes no greater than simple trespass or petty vandalism. Generals (Milley) usurping the president's power as Commander in Chief. Any and all representations of patriotism -Betsy Ross flag, Gadsden flag, etc- all deemed terroristic. An election so shady....
    Eight seven thousand new-hires at the IRS. 87,000!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Hillary intentionally breaks the law (server in the pooper), destroys evidence (emails) but "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring charges against her. Trump may/may not have classified documents (of some sort...) and his home is raided. Then, after the raid, the FBI wants to hide the reasons used to justify the raid. The witch hunt, fishing expedition, overt slander and libel of President Trump is so outrageous that it's hard to believe it's really happening. De facto kangaroo court, played during primetime t.v. hours. Citizens held for 1.6 years, some in solitary, for crimes no greater than simple trespass or petty vandalism. Generals (Milley) usurping the president's power as Commander in Chief. Any and all representations of patriotism -Betsy Ross flag, Gadsden flag, etc- all deemed terroristic. An election so shady....
    And don’t forget millions of rounds of ammunition. God knows the USDA needs ammunition!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Pro tip:

The central state is corrupt as all Hell.

It needs to be dissolved.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Interesting, learn something new all the time thanks. Still no excuse though taking and keeping classified documents at your home. Like I said time will tell.

I will agree that could be a defense for him. However, there is still a process, and it doesn't appear it was followed and pretty sure doesn't include stashing government property in your home. Time will tell.

What if the documents were declassified? Keeping in mind that the President is the "ultimate" declassification authority. You seem like you know an awful lot about what happened, for someone who wasn't there.

You sound like one of those "Where there's smoke, there's fire" people who got up every morning for 600 days in 2017 and 2018, and logged onto your computer with breathless anticipation to see "What will the Mueller team come up with today?"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    What if the documents were declassified? Keeping in mind that the President is the "ultimate" declassification authority. You seem like you know an awful lot about what happened, for someone who wasn't there.
    Just like to read about the laws, facts, history etc. that help me understand things better like this current event and others on both sides of the isle and the effects they have on our country.
    You sound like one of those "Where there's smoke, there's fire" people who got up every morning for 600 days in 2017 and 2018, and logged onto your computer with breathless anticipation to see "What will the Mueller team come up with today?"
    No just a concerned Republican who is afraid some in our party have lost their way and depend too much on and push crazy conspiracies, attack on Law Enforcement officers doing their job (referring to January 6th), and thinking January 6th was just another peaceful protest for example. There are many other examples we have all heard about.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, when you have a pen and a phone, I guess that generates a lot of paperwork?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I will agree that could be a defense for him. However, there is still a process, and it doesn't appear it was followed and pretty sure doesn't include stashing government property in your home. Time will tell.
    The president has the power to classify and declassify whatever he wants. Of course, there's a political cost to being foolish about it. But, the president could make up a whole new policy. Or just declare something is declassified. He could wipe his ass and draw on it, and say that's classified.

Congress doesn't have the power to set policy for that. The judicial branch doesn't have the power to set policy for that. The president can.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Top Bottom