• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    It's obvious that the FBI has been weaponized, with the IRS close behind. I can see that happening. I wouldn't have six months ago, but now... ?

“Mark my words here,” Starnes began. “There will be a moment when President Trump is giving one of his big speeches somewhere and the FBI will storm the stage. They will arrest the president on national television and drag him away. That’s how all of this will end up.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. The democrats have been moving this direction since Jan. 6th.

If the republicans ever get control of the government again, don’t vote for any of them that won’t commit to neutering the FBI, IRS, DoEd, etc. Don’t vote for any of them that will not commit to making sure another covid response like we had will never happen again.

In other words…you probably won’t be voting for any of Indiana’s delegation.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can totally see this.

The January 6th show is not working at all, this is just another card they are playing to bring Trump down. A bonus for them would be if a Trump supporter/supporters stood up and made some sort of disturbance.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's absolutely coming and they will roll with a whole media crew of their own and their most "diverse" rainbow haired cartoon character agents front and center. It's all about the pageantry.

JTClark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    America

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    If there were stolen nuclear-related documents in his house - then good.

Remember all the "arrest her" for all the emails / server stuff with Hillary Clinton?

If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Remember all the "arrest her" for all the emails / server stuff with Hillary Clinton?

Even if they refused to goose the goose, even though she deserved a goosing? (and even admitted to it!)

While I agree with you, the lack of goosing the gander is fine by me. Not much more I hate than double standards or blatant favoritism/selective enforcement.

I say goose them both?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Odd thought here. The Chinese and Russians can’t conquer us. They know it. Best they can hope for is to sow disorder and chaos.

So dems weaponized the fbi and they end up arresting trump. Couple different second and third order effects/ scenarios are possible.

1. R’s take control back. Disband the fbi and create a new law arm prioritizing investigating dem corruption. If you told me that in 2000 I would say you were crazy but in 2022 it seems possible.

2. Trump and more republicans are arrested, ATF finally goes through with their threats because they aren’t scared of being held accountable to the constitution anymore. Attacks on feds like we saw yesterday become common. Gun owners/ republicans end up in a backed in corner situation.

Either way it reminds me of this scene from the boys. Language warning

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Do you not get that we all are for the last sentence but until the middle sentence becomes true it is nothing but a political stunt…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

At this point, Jetta, how likely do you really think that is? Why has it only just now been mentioned and why do you believe Trump would do such a thing?

It sounds more like 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime' and with the original probable cause sealed, as has been pointed out they can fill in whatever they want/think will work after the fact - as evidenced by a supposed desire to unseal the PC now rather than never seal it in the first place

Attempts at the appearance of 'even-handedness' would be more believable if they didn't all lean one way just like everything else Trump related

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    It makes sense for the corrupt and evil left to raid Trump's house. It energizes the left wing base, it serves to show that anyone who gets into politics against the left will be treated just as horrible as Trump, and it dominates the media coverage to keep the crashing economy out of the news. This is a show off force against anyone not in their club. They can raid a former president, regardless of any actual proof. That's power. Arresting Trump on TV is most likely what they'll do in October. It'll be their October surprise.

Top Bottom