• ...and so much more!
  • djay7677

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2022
    Mishawaka IN
    If Trump continues to gain political power and his endorsements get elected ... of course dems will try to take him down.
    Power corrupts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't see how anyone could say with a straight face that the FBI and the DOJ haven't done anything to damage their own reputation and trust over the past 6 years. We haven't even brought up the fact that they were running interference for the Biden family in the 2020 election, especially Hunter when they tried to discredit the whole laptop email thing as Russian propaganda.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see how anyone could say with a straight face that the FBI and the DOJ haven't done anything to damage their own reputation and trust over the past 6 years. We haven't even brought up the fact that they were running interference for the Biden family in the 2020 election, especially Hunter when tried to discredit the whole laptop thing as Russian propaganda.

NPR counter-narratives.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Trump's not going to be arrested.

He's not even going to be prosecuted.

Merrick Garland is simply going to empanel a Grand Jury of (mostly) black, (likely) Federal employee Obama-loving D.C. residents to return an indictment of Trump, for...something.

Then that indictment will just sit there and fester, while the primaries play out. Some states have laws on the books disallowing a candidate from appearing on a ballot if he/she is under indictment. Keeping Trump off the ballot in a handful of states prevents Trump from winning the GOP Primary.

This is a crass political move intended to change the results of a future election.

Merrick Garland and the FBI are taking advantage of the fact that most Americans, like Jetta Knight, are ignorant and don't have a clue that most of what a President handles is classified, and the President is the ultimate classification/declassification authority, and scads of documents get routinely declassified and kept by Presidents for inclusion in their Presidential libraries, by agreement with the National Archives.

The Chrysler 300-driving Obama-lovers on the forthcoming D.C. Grand Jury don't understand any of this, either. They don't need to, to play their useful role in this political electioneering game.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Our enemies are trying to sow disorder and chaos, so your solution is to disband LEO organizations and thumb your nose at the legal system, congress, et al? And you want to just give a pass to the guy that's shown he thinks he's above the law and tried to overturn an election?

You're worried about XXX, "because they aren’t scared of being held accountable to the constitution anymore", but again, you're backing the the guy that tried to overturn an election and hordes classified materials at his house?

Really?!
    Has he been convicted in a court? Until then he is innocent and must assumed as such. This whole circus is designed to try him in the court of public opinion and generate views. It’s not about accountability or the law.

Additionally we have had multiple FBI agents come out over the last 5 years and admit to conspiring in one way or another to either stop him from being elected or falsifying documents to make him look bad.

The conspiracy isn’t even a theory here. It’s proven fact and admitted to by the people who have had part in it in the past. Step back and ask yourself, if we know that these people conspired against trump in an official goverment law enforcement capacity then what is happening that we don’t know about?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Has he been convicted in a court? Until then he is innocent and must assumed as such. This whole circus is designed to try him in the court of public opinion and generate views. It’s not about accountability or the law.

Additionally we have had multiple FBI agents come out over the last 5 years and admit to conspiring in one way or another to either stop him from being elected or falsifying documents to make him look bad.

The conspiracy isn’t even a theory here. It’s proven fact and admitted to by the people who have had part in it in the past. Step back and ask yourself, if we know that these people conspired against trump in an official goverment law enforcement capacity then what is happening that we don’t know about?

But Trump, But Trump, But Trump…

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    "Keep" ... it doesn't matter if you're president or not, there are very, very, specific rules about where that sort of documents can be kept. If I'm understanding it correctly, these are the sorts of documents that you can't even read in the Oval Office.

What I don't get is why we Republicans are so hellbent on defending him, time, and time again. We should move on - find another horse to hitch our wagon to, and let him swing for his crimes. We should have never bowed down to billionaire New York reality show pitchman.

And as a conservative American, I don't understand it at all: "The democrats are tearing down the Constitution and America! ... let me get my sledge hammer and sawzall and help!" I expect that from BigRed, but come'on...
    See, I think this is where you're mistaken.
    Everything the Dems have said about Trump has been proven false. It's not really about finding another horse to hitch the cart to, it boils down to if they get away doing this **** to Trump, they'll do it to the next guy and the next and the next.
    The Dems are tearing down the Constitution and America, when is enough enough?
    To paraphrase the old saying when they came for the jews,I did nothing because I wasn't Jewish.... Like Trump or not when is enough enough? When they go after the guy you do like?
    Another way to think of it is the Fudds, they don't care if they outlaw AR's cause they don't own one, but when they finish with that and move to shotguns they're pissy because the AR guys won't stand up with them. Wrong is wrong, and the witch hunt needs to stop.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Our official npr rep has assured us that there is a whole list of democrats that this has happened to and that justice is blind. I’m still waiting for the list to appear but I’m sure it’s on the way.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Our enemies are trying to sow disorder and chaos, so your solution is to disband LEO organizations and thumb your nose at the legal system, congress, et al? And you want to just give a pass to the guy that's shown he thinks he's above the law and tried to overturn an election?
    I don't believe anyone here wants to give Mark Zuckerberg a pass

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are you, Jamil, trying to tell me you think the FBI should not have searched Mar-a-Lago?
    Are you telling me the warrant was bogus politics?

We can discuss all sorts of what-ifs, but I'd rather stick to what actually happened.
    Without seeing what they cited as probable cause, what makes you think you know what actually happened? SMH

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I would not be surprised to see trump arrested on live tv.

I would also not be shocked if someone gets smacked with a folding chair while being interviewed (wwf style) in the next pres election runup.

We are deep in clownland.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would not be surprised to see trump arrested on live tv.

I would also not be shocked if someone gets smacked with a folding chair while being interviewed (wwf WWE style) in the next pres election runup.

We are deep in clownland.
    FIFY... I know it used to be WWF, but the World Wildlife Federation complained. Been in clownland for awhile now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    "Keep" ... it doesn't matter if you're president or not, there are very, very, specific rules about where that sort of documents can be kept. If I'm understanding it correctly, these are the sorts of documents that you can't even read in the Oval Office.

What I don't get is why we Republicans are so hellbent on defending him, time, and time again. We should move on - find another horse to hitch our wagon to, and let him swing for his crimes. We should have never bowed down to billionaire New York reality show pitchman.

And as a conservative American, I don't understand it at all: "The democrats are tearing down the Constitution and America! ... let me get my sledge hammer and sawzall and help!" I expect that from BigRed, but come'on...
    Well said. The anger level has gotten so high the main issue of why he had classified documents stashed in his home is getting ignored or people just don't want to see it and need an excuse to riot and go after law enforcement. I'm trying to reserve judgement until I see how it plays out.

Top Bottom