• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago

Perp points gun at rider on CTA Green Line train in attemted robbery. Licensed-to-carry rider pulls his own gun, exchange of gun fire ensures. When the smoke clears, perp is down with leg wound, rider is unhurt.

New York would jail the rider for having a gun in a “sensitive place”, license or no license.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Chicago

Perp points gun at rider on CTA Green Line train in attemted robbery. Licensed-to-carry rider pulls his own gun, exchange of gun fire ensures. When the smoke clears, perp is down with leg wound, rider is unhurt.

New York would jail the rider for having a gun in a “sensitive place”, license or no license.

Chicago probably will.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    With all these self defense shootings going on I feel the need to carry just to out the front door of my house to pick up the delivered newspaper sitting in my mailbox delivery shelf. The Walmart shooting down in Evansville further confirms the need to carry because you just never know when some nutcase goes nuts in a big box store! My :twocents:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With all these self defense shootings going on I feel the need to carry just to out the front door of my house to pick up the delivered newspaper sitting in my mailbox delivery shelf. The Walmart shooting down in Evansville further confirms the need to carry because you just never know when some nutcase goes nuts in a big box store! My :twocents:
    With recent issues I’ve had with a neighbor, I usually carry even when I’m working out in the yard.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Someone played a stupid game, won a stupid prize in Terre Haute. Hopefully the second person gets charged with felony murder.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago

Update:

Mr. Perp had 32 arrests, four felonies, and a 5 shot snubby. He expended one round and missed.

The license-to-carry guy was a security guard on his way to/from work, expended 18 rounds, had 4 jams, and hit the perp once in the leg.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Colorado

Two men two women. One of the men intervenes against the other to keep the other from beating up his girlfriend, outside house. police called. Other hears sirens coming, says that he’s going to kill everybody so he all have a good reason to go to jail. Rips front door off of house and goes into his bedroom. Meanwhile, first man has gone to his bedroom and retrieved handgun. When other comes out of his bedroom with black object in his hand first man lights him up. DOS. Black object turns out not to be a gun, but not reported what it actually is. police determine self-defense.

Verdict: FAFO.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Florida
    Man with license comes home to find two burglars in his house. Shoots one of them multiple times (he lived), other one got away so far.

local police chief holds press conference to tell burglars most people in Polk County are armed, FAFO.

I believe this is the same county where the county sheriff holds some pretty awesome press conferences as well.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Also Florida

Meth head outside of bingo parlor gets in argument with two women, pulls gun, hits one of the women with it, and then shoots at them as they run away. Two guys with carry permits hold him at gunpoint until police arrive.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Brunswick Georgia (I think, the Brunswick news is another one of those local newspapers that somehow thinks the rest of the country knows what state they’re in).

Homeless Dude breaks a layer of glass in a sliding glass back door of a home, but doesn’t make entry. goes around to the front of the house and throws a rock through a glass door and enters home.

Big mistake.

Dad, mom, and daughter hear the racket, dad parks mom and daughter in master bedroom and takes gun to go investigate in the house. Encounters intruder and shoots him a couple times. police capture wounded intruder trying to run into the woods nearby.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Not to hijack but the target audience of a local news page is people who live in the area. I don't think they're much concerned if the rest of the country knows where they're located.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Connecticut

Two thugs try to rob the clothing store (?) after hours, while the owner/clerk is srill in store. Shoots him in the back. Store owner gets his own gun (or maybe two guns?), shoots back at the robbers killing one, the other one has got away so far.

Top Bottom