• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    San Antonio Texas

Masked, hooded, armed 19 yo “off his meds” tries to rob Popeye’s Chicken, patron shoots him five times, DRT. Clueless mom cries why did he have to shoot him four more times?

Robbers 18 yo accomplice has been arrested and items found in his possessions lead police to believe that these two have been involved in previous recent robberies. Even mom’s comments say her son was bringing home money from unknown sources. Ding ding!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Detroit Michigan

Robber sets up sale of junk auto in order to ambush tow truck driver and rob him. Tow truck driver has a concealed carry permit and a gun to go with it, kills robber.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Of all the people to try to rob, a tow truck driver is not high on the list.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BBI told us in class that there is a pizza delivery guy in Indy that has had 3 0r 4 SD homicides.

One where he had a gun point at him from a basement apartment door. He dropped the pizza on the floor in surprise. When he bent down to pick it up he drew a knife and cut the guy from hip to chest. The guy went down and his two buddies disappeared.

Win stupid prizes.

The police actually have a nick name for him which I cannot remember.

@BehindBlueI's

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    BBI told us in class that there is a pizza delivery guy in Indy that has had 3 0r 4 SD homicides.

One where he had a gun point at him from a basement apartment door. He dropped the pizza on the floor in surprise. When he bent down to pick it up he drew a knife and cut the guy from hip to chest. The guy went down and his two buddies disappeared.

Win stupid prizes.

The police actually have a nick name for him which I cannot remember.

@BehindBlueI's

Smallpox.

He caught that guy in a doorway and spilled his intestines for him. His buddies decided to go see what was on Netflix instead of continuing the robbery attempt.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ex Tries To Break Down Door And Gets Shot​

An ex-bf breaks down door. Girl's father puts a few rounds into him.
    Family of the deceased wants 'justice'. Cause he was 'shot in the back'. Watch it. the first shot he was facing them. The following 2 shots he was in the middle of turning.
    Grand Jury gets 1 vote to try the father. Probably someone never had to deal with emergencies in short periods of time.

Edit;
    Commenter on FB was commenting that the deceased was unarmed.
    Well, I'm sure he BROKE DOWN the door of an occupied house, while being warned he'd be shot, so that he could make his ex-gf pancakes.
    Geez.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    It would have been hard not to shoot thru the door in this instance for me.

You see the guy and what he is doing. Door breaks and he could have a weapon in his left hand or waist band. Then he is in melee mode inside the house.

Not sure if homeowner would be in trouble in Indiana if he shot thru the door but I doubt it.

The nosey neighbor wanted to do the right thing I guess, but again he had no idea if the door basher was armed and his CPU was just resetting.

Good on the owners for having at least a little hardening on their door. I think my doors would have lasted a bit longer.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Ex Tries To Break Down Door And Gets Shot​

An ex-bf breaks down door. Girl's father puts a few rounds into him.
    Family of the deceased wants 'justice'. Cause he was 'shot in the back'. Watch it. the first shot he was facing them. The following 2 shots he was in the middle of turning.
    Grand Jury gets 1 vote to try the father. Probably someone never had to deal with emergencies in short periods of time.

Edit;
    Commenter on FB was commenting that the deceased was unarmed.
    Well, I'm sure he BROKE DOWN the door of an occupied house, while being warned he'd be shot, so that he could make his ex-gf pancakes.
    Geez.

We have a whole thread on this incident somewhere on the forum.

ETA: Here we go

Last edited:
    Top Bottom