• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Philly PA

Two robbers enter convenience store at 4 AM, pushed their way behind counter where a male and female clerk are standing. Store doesn’t say who shot first, but woman was shot three times in the groin, and once in the wrist, but was able to use her own gun to shoot at the robbers. One of the robbers later picked up at a hospital with multiple gunshot wounds, other one is still at large. Woman is in critical condition at a hospital.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Philly again

Lyft driver, rear-ended in traffic. Gets out of his car and man from other car approaches with shotgun. Story says carJacker shot at Lyft driver’s car, but that doesn’t make sense to shoot of the car you’re about to steal. I think it was just a bad shot. Anyway, Lyft driver had concealed carry permit and handgun, shoots at shotgun carJacker, who drives away with Lyft driver’s car. Other carJacker in his car tries to run over Lyft driver, who lights him up as well. Both carjackers are later caught by police with gunshot wounds.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    North Carolina

Man breaks thru front door of home. Homeowner shoots him in neck with shotgun. Remarkably intruder was still alive enough that arriving police sent him to hospital.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Homeowner spots burglar at front door via camera. Burger disappears from view towards garage. Homeowner, who is armed, traps burglar in garage, holds hin until the police arrive.

Judge said he could go free no bail with electronic monitoring on the burglary charge but turns out he has warrants for other stuff so cops kept him anyway.

He has a bachelors degree in gender studies or something like that, amazingly enough is unemployed.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Sugar Land TX, near Houston

Robber walks in, fires a shot into the ceiling, points gun at clerk, and demands money. Clerk has Bullet resistant glass, pulls own gun and shoots back, shots exchanged, robber flees nobody hurt.

One of the comments on the Sugar land Police Department facebook page says the store was previously robbed and a clerk killed.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    What say INGO on this one?

This has a separate thread over on High Road. A lot of contention because the defender inserted himself into a 3 on 1 attack.

I know it seems like good self preservation tactic to keep out of a mess that's not of your making, but generally speaking, vets (the defender is a veteran) are a different crowd. Yes there are idiots in every group, but overall us veterans don't normally lose our sense of duty once we're out. We still have that "protector" gene built into us. That's why so many in law enforcement are veterans. Can't say if he saw the start of this whole fiasco, but once it did start... probably just the fact that it was 3 on 1 was enough to help him make his decision to step in, and help out. Weather he helped the right person or not... who knows. Hell, this could be a case of everybody being a bad guy.

All I can say is had I been there at the time, and saw 3 taking on 1, with little or no time to decide... it would be very hard to just stand by and watch it go down.
    I'd feel like a POS going home to tell my story of how I saw 1 somebody, get killed by 3 somebody elses, and I did absolutely nothing to try, and stop it.

One of the best quotes of all time.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing.

Whatever started the argument / fight, taking life to end it... is wrong.
    Taking life to save life... less wrong.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Florida
    67 year old wife thinks she hears her husband coming home at 3 AM (apparently he works late), opens the door, and an armed intruder with mental issues rushes in.

However, wife is also armed and drops him with one shot. He dies at hospital. Cops were already in route because apparently he had been raising hallucinatory hell at some neighbors earlier.

"This call for service is a perfect example of why I continue to support and fight daily for the rights of law-abiding residents to own firearms," Putnam County Sheriff H.D. ‘Gator’ DeLoach said in a statement, adding that all firearm owners "have a responsibility not only to themselves, but also to their families to maintain proficiency with a gun, as our victim here today clearly has."

When your county sheriff is nicknamed “gator” you know you’re in Florida or Louisiana.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    El Paso Texas

Teen altercation at mall, one pulls gun and kills another, wounds three others, then points gun toward bystanders.

At least three of the bystanders had LTC’s, one pulls gun and shoots the offending teen, who is now in stable condition at hospital.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    El Paso Texas

Teen altercation at mall, one pulls gun and kills another, wounds three others, then points gun toward bystanders.

At least three of the bystanders had LTC’s, one pulls gun and shoots the offending teen, who is now in stable condition at hospital.

Don’t start none won’t be none. Wanna kill each other fine. Go for it. Involve me? Too soon junior.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Seattle Washington

Family pulls up to their home, husband is getting kids out of the backseat when two armed robbers show up. Husband moves away from car, exchanges gunfire with robbers, robbers flee.

Husband shot once each leg, once in foot, applies tourniquet to one leg before police arrive. Police provide first aid, husband sent to hospital.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ‘Bama (I guess)

Ex.boyfriend kidnaps ex-girlfriend, drives off. Gets reported to police, police and ex-girlfriend’s sister both go looking.

Sister finds them first, confronts ex-boyfriend, both end up shooting at each other. Both women were wounded, but escaped. Ex-BF also escaped, was found hours later dead of self inflicted gunshot wound.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Georgia

Man hears two women who had been stabbd screaming at apartment complex. Steps out and sees a third woman being stabbed by a man. Shoots stabber. One woman and the stabber died. Police praise man for intervening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It’s a defensive gun use. She’s getting sued for shooting the guy. And maybe justifiably so. The video has the actual shooting blacked out. It’s youtube.

But the voice sounds like he’s giving up and she keeps shooting, all the while saying something like, didn’t I say I was gonna kill you? And she’s a Chicago cop. Maybe she had a good reasons to keep shooting. Maybe his pleas didn’t match his actions. But dayam. Don’t say you’re gonna kill him and then keep reminding him of it as you put rounds in him.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Seattle Washington

Robert enters smoke shop, shoots at owner, apparently hitting him. Owner shoots back and hits robber. Robber stumbles out front door collapses on sidewalk and dies. Owner is tended to buy bystanders until the cops get there and put tourniquets on. Store owner in hospital condition unknown to me.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe

It’s a defensive gun use. She’s getting sued for shooting the guy. And maybe justifiably so. The video has the actual shooting blacked out. It’s youtube.

But the voice sounds like he’s giving up and she keeps shooting, all the while saying something like, didn’t I say I was gonna kill you? And she’s a Chicago cop. Maybe she had a good reasons to keep shooting. Maybe his pleas didn’t match his actions. But dayam. Don’t say you’re gonna kill him and then keep reminding him of it as you put rounds in him.

I saw the whole video somewhere else. In the beginning, the two are standing pretty close and relaxed, then something goes off.

It looks like a domestic dispute where the guy got slappy and the lady got shooty. If you listen to the guy, he refers to her as “babe”, etc.
    Not excusing either side, just seeing if anyone else saw that.

Top Bottom