• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw the whole video somewhere else. In the beginning, the two are standing pretty close and relaxed, then something goes off.

It looks like a domestic dispute where the guy got slappy and the lady got shooty. If you listen to the guy, he refers to her as “babe”, etc.
    Not excusing either side, just seeing if anyone else saw that.
    I heard it. In the video I posted he says that that dude and her were related but doesn’t say how. Maybe they’re exes. He also said the guy tried to take her gun. And that’s probably true.

I heard her say after she told someone to call the police that he tried to rob her. Didn’t look like shenhad anything else to rob but the gun.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I saw the whole video somewhere else. In the beginning, the two are standing pretty close and relaxed, then something goes off.

It looks like a domestic dispute where the guy got slappy and the lady got shooty. If you listen to the guy, he refers to her as “babe”, etc.
    Not excusing either side, just seeing if anyone else saw that.
    I saw it too. I wasnt listening, and actually didnt get that far as the frame grab. They were out of frame longer than my attention span would hold so I closed the video.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Sammamish (love that name) Washington

Four thugs randomly choose a home and break in the front door. Homeowner hears commotion runs away down the hallway. They shoot at him (but missed). Homeowner’s armed son engages invaders, wounding second one, but receiving five bullet wounds in return.

Wounded invader showed up at the hospital claiming he been shot five times in the back while sleeping in his home. Police arrest him and are looking for the other three. Son in-serious condition at hospital.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If it works, it works

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

So which caliber of prayer is the best for self defense? :dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wasn't sure where to put this one... I guess, stay the hell out of St.Louis is the message here...

I mean, it's not an area I would want to hang, but a guy wouldn't have to be Bob Munden to get the best of that shooter.

...but it sounds like there was a previous altercation with prior shots.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Greenspoint, Houston, Texas

Men wearing a ski mask and pointing a gun, approaches a group of people with a gas station and attempts robbery.

One of the group draws his own gun and lights up the robber. Robber taken to hospital, where he’s pronounced dead.

I’ve heard of Greenspoint referred to as “Gunspoint”.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Florida, Applebee’s, approx 0100. (something something “after midnight” something something)

This could go either way, but I’m leaning towards self-defense in a sketchy situation: dude, is in Applebee’s that is closed or has just closed. Walks out into the parking lot and three shots are heard by people in the Applebee’s. Dude comes back and possibly tried to get in the front door which was locked, but then went around to a side door, used by employees, a woman either let him in, or tried to convince him to not come in, depending on the story, but he entered the restaurant, yelled at people inside, and then reached into his pants, where upon a patron with a carry permit, shot him DRT.

I had to work real hard not to include a blazing saddles reference…

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Michigan

Guy not long out of prison serving time for armed robbery tried to rob pair of men who just came out of a liquor store. Threatened to kill one man if the other didn’t cough up his wallet. while patting that man down, the wouldn’t-be-victim came up with a pistol and shot the robber. Turns out he also had a concealed carry license to go with his pistol.

police found a robber nearby alive, but with a bullet hole in his chest.

Top Bottom