• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He done. He may as well resign because it's doubtful he'll be reelected.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Strange... :scratch:

...cannabis farms have trouble paying their taxes. Hmmmm....

200w.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

200w.gif
    Have we considered the possibility that while there are plenty of corporate weed operations....there are quite a few run by people who, shall we say....aren't big on record keeping and accounting?

Now, having spent the past week at various Michigan locations, I'll just say that if they could find a way to make weed smell better...or not at all, I'd be less against legalization here.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have we considered the possibility that while there are plenty of corporate weed operations....there are quite a few run by people who, shall we say....aren't big on record keeping and accounting?

Now, having spent the past week at various Michigan locations, I'll just say that if they could find a way to make weed smell better...or not at all, I'd be less against legalization here.

Like the geniuses who fraudulently signed up for all the covid "free money"?

It's all good until the overlords don't get their "fair share," right?

:)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

200w.gif
    Interesting. From the article “This is a standard that nobody else lives by,” Williams said. “If we all lived by this standard … we would all probably lose our job at some point.”

Sounds like some old grumpy pants, stick in the mud pearl clutchers don't like the sticky icky people and have decided that equality only applies to what they like. How unique.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I dunno. I don't drink beer either, and I mostly ignore their commercials. This is kind of a meh. Now, if they were to have commercials with attractive women scantily clad, I might pay more attention.

:scratch:

I was thinking more of the car air freshener / traffic stops angle here...

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What a lovely indication of what's to come when cash is banned and CBDC rules the land. I can't wait to have some corporation making all of my decisions for me. They've been making all of the government's decisions for the past decade or so and we've seen how well that's working out for us lowly subjects.

I wonder how much you have to be worth, or how much it will cost the wealthy, to escape the confines of the CBDC when it lands? That'll be when we actually have a somewhat defined number to assign to whether or not the laws of this country apply to someone.

The water in this pot sure seems warmer than it used to. Maybe it's just my imagination.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It's not a mutually exclusive thing. They are and have been wrong about masks and also classifying marijuana as a schedule 1 drug.
    Of course, we are allowed to pick and choose when it is in our favor. I just find it funny to see people celebrate the HHS when is may be suggested getting high on drugs in one step closer. The 4473 is only required for those “other” criminals; like Hunter and the rest.

Top Bottom