• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Yes this is another installment of gungirl gone crazy. No you do not have to read it. :)

Someone had suggested that perhaps I am seeking power tools. That would be awesome. Way better than flowers. I like tools. I always have. Small hand tools were one of the few things my dad and I shared. I like to collect old tools too.

This summer I should have worked on the house to get it back in order. Instead I worked in the garage. I spent a lot of time sorting many of my beloved tools into like buckets. Perhaps I am a little OCD, ADHD or EIEIO but I found this to be very entertaining and therapeutic.

I am not a complete damsel in distress but I am willing to pretend if it makes my cowboy feel better. :)

I still have a lot of things to sort and organize but I'm making progress.

08286472-4D83-4CBA-83F1-0281AAAACCE5_zpsuonknlum.jpg

F8ABD598-162E-4E3B-BED7-2F32F44E7556_zpsorg2gbew.jpg

B7DD1DBA-BDC2-496F-82AF-2D3B6080B4D0_zpshvja9mjv.jpg

8DB335A7-BA10-4E26-BBB4-A7F0F56FEE36_zpsch6vu6yh.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I do have to cook from time to time. I had the kitchen organized in a way that made sense to me, but now every time I go in there I can expect to find only frustration. Why is it necessary that I have difficulty finding something as simple and FARKIN LARGE as a 13x9 CASSEROLE DISH? How does she hide these things so well?

Deep breath, relax. Ok. I have some serious work to do in the garage myself. Oh, heck, I have a lot of serious work to do around here. I'll be back in about 8 years.

Top Bottom