Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Rumors swirling around the interwebz that the Colts are going to sign Julio Jones.
    The talking heads have been calling it an ideal match ever since JJ hit the market. However, I've seen no indication that, outside of scouting due diligence, the Colts have shown any real interest in signing him.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Some odd news coming out of camp this morning.

Darius Leonard told reporters that his middle name is Shaquille and that’s what he was always referred to as growing up. So now moving forward it’s Shaquille Leonard not Darius Leonard.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Some odd news coming out of camp this morning.

Darius Leonard told reporters that his middle name is Shaquille and that’s what he was always referred to as growing up. So now moving forward it’s Shaquille Leonard not Darius Leonard.
    Can we call him sack shaq? ? ?

JJ is great for Matty ICE but I think he is behind the field in years. To long in the tooth. I think he is 33 and in my fantasy football notes it states draft no receiver over 30 before 9th round. Sub note also stated better to draft a rookie chance than an average 30 year old receiver.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Can we call him sack shaq? ? ?

JJ is great for Matty ICE but I think he is behind the field in years. To long in the tooth. I think he is 33 and in my fantasy football notes it states draft no receiver over 30 before 9th round. Sub note also stated better to draft a rookie chance than an average 30 year old receiver.

Well there ya go lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn't realize Chris Ballard was anti-gun. He says he's not, but he's "against these military style weapons" and wants legislators to do something about them. Time for a new GM I think. **** him.

Just saw a clip of him speaking on WTHR, but I can't find a link to it on their website.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I didn't realize Chris Ballard was anti-gun. He says he's not, but he's "against these military style weapons" and wants legislators to do something about them. Time for a new GM I think. **** him.

Just saw a clip of him speaking on WTHR, but I can't find a link to it on their website.
    Yep. Ballard needs to stay in his lane, rather than show his ignorance about "AK-15 automatic weapons".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. Ballard needs to stay in his lane, rather than show his ignorance about "AK-15 automatic weapons".
    I had no idea he was a flaming liberal. :noway: Definitely should have kept his views to himself. He's not working in California, NJ or NY.

Found a link on WISH tv's site.

“On a serious note, before I start talking, about camp and our team, condolences for all the families in Greenwood. I don’t understand. To me, there is a lot of common sense and we lack it in this country and it’s a shame. You know, Highland Park (Ill.), Ulvade (Tx.), Greenwood (Ind.), Buffalo (NY), I mean when does it end? When does some common sense come to play and when does this end? When do our elected officials actually do something about it instead of their own political game. And both sides are completely wrong. I’m not anti-gun, but I’m anti-military style weapons. It blows my mind the way that an 18-year-old kid can walk in and buy an AK-15 automatic weapon. It makes no sense, zero. I just wanted to open up and it’s a shame that we live in a country that can’t come to an agreement, because of politics, on doing the right thing for our country. It makes zero sense, zero. My prayers are with them. It’s a shame that you have to get up here and start with something, eventually we’ll get up and not have to talk about this. But, right now we cannot remain silent on this issue. I mean [Golden State Warriors Head Coach] Steve Kerr said it best, we can’t become numb. That’s what we’ve done, we’ve become numb to it [mass shootings] like it’s just okay. It’s not okay. People need to be held accountable and our politicians need to be held accountable. At what point are they going to put their own self-interest aside and do the right thing for the country?”

Indianapolis Colts General Manager Chris Ballard

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I have a friend that said just that this past weekend, can I not be friends any longer? Is he not allowed to state his opinion? You do realize that our view is a minority view and certainly a minority view of those in the NFL.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a friend that said just that this past weekend, can I not be friends any longer? Is he not allowed to state his opinion? You do realize that our view is a minority view and certainly a minority view of those in the NFL.
    He has a right to his own opinion, no matter how wrong it is. He shouldn't broadcast it in a speech about football matters. It's not germane to the speech. I think most of us here were against kneeling during the National Anthem, right? Pretty sure he has no problem with bringing politics onto the field. I say it's wrong. That's my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom