• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    NFL Network shows some reruns from last season every now and then. Tonight they’re showing Atlanta vs Washington.

I gotta say, Matt Ryan certainly looks like he still has it. He just doesn’t make the wrong decision. Like ever. Deadly accurate too. It’s impressive to watch considering the volatility at QB that we saw last season.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Halfway through the 4th quarter and Ryan is 23/37 for 257yds and 4 TD’s. Every incompletion I’ve seen was thrown right on target. It’s either a drop or the defender makes a good play on the ball.

Absolutely no reason why the Colts shouldn’t be top 10 in offense and defense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where did Carson Wentz? :dunno:

Seriously, I think when people whined about the Redskins name, the owner should have renamed them the Washington ****ies just as a protest.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    It also shows how tough the AFC is, 6 of 8…

Absolutely. AFC is going to be stacked for a long time. Mahomes. Allen. Burrow. Herbert. Carr. Jackson. Watson (whenever he’s allowed to play again). Gotta think Trevor Lawrence can be really good if Jacksonville doesn’t ruin him. The next decade is gonna be brutal if we can’t find a long term answer in the draft.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Head Coach Frank Reich still taking a knee during the anthem(along with half the team)?
    or are they doing the thing where they do not take the field until after it is played? Locking arms in vogue again this year or is it some other new "signaling"?

Either way...I like Pence is probably done with the NFL for good. They can virtue signal all they want,does not mean I have to watch it.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Head Coach Frank Reich still taking a knee during the anthem(along with half the team)?
    or are they doing the thing where they do not take the field until after it is played? Locking arms in vogue again this year or is it some other new "signaling"?

Either way...I like Pence is probably done with the NFL for good. They can virtue signal all they want,does not mean I have to watch it.
    Ok. Well then don't watch. All of us here have heard the same song from many others. Respectfully, if you aren't a fan or refuse to watch because of virtue signaling feel free to move along
    Just because we still watch doesn't mean we agree with the BS, but we still enjoy the games.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Crazy stat of the day:

Johnathon Taylor needs 16 TD’s next season to break Barry Sander’s record for most touchdowns by any player in their first three seasons in NFL history.

This is my opinion, but I think there are three current Colts that are on Hall-of-Fame type career trajectories if they continue to produce. Quenton Nelson, Darius Leonard, and Johnathon Taylor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom