• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Don't believe everything you read/hear. It's the "powers that be" that want us to believe that "everyone" wants those people. (We're supposed to go along with what they say so that we will "fit in" with the crowd - that doesn't exist) Do your homework. You know that Hillery, McCain, Christy are no good for the country. Look for a supporter of the Constitution!

It's obvious that the Democrat lapdog press really really wants Christie to be the nominee. That's one of the best reasons for him not to be.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd like to see congress get back to managing this country again. The deadlock of these two presidential terms doesn't help you, me or our children and grandchildren.

I had no idea the Government's job was to help you, me, our children or our grandchildren other than what is mentioned in the preamble...I was always to understand that Congress passed laws and budgets and I have never thought of them in any management role at all....

Here is a little song that may help some of the more "where's my Government help" crowd understand the Founder's intent....I hope this helps....

[video=youtube;yHp7sMqPL0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHp7sMqPL0g[/video]

Plus it's a catchy song....Sung by 70's hippies...

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Mentioned in the preamble? Do you understand what a preamble is?

Obviously you have some flawed idea that the role of Congress can be avoided completely.

My sympathies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Obviously you have some flawed idea that the role of Congress can be avoided completely.

My sympathies.
    Yeah. 'Cause the roll of congress is to be the President's rubber stamp. purple/

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I had no idea the Government's job was to help you, me, our children or our grandchildren other than what is mentioned in the preamble...I was always to understand that Congress passed laws and budgets and I have never thought of them in any management role at all....

Here is a little song that may help some of the more "where's my Government help" crowd understand the Founder's intent....I hope this helps....

[video=youtube;yHp7sMqPL0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHp7sMqPL0g[/video]

Plus it's a catchy song....Sung by 70's hippies...

I can't believe we ever showed this to children. Did anybody notice the open carrying of firearms---and in a polling place to boot!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Rut-ro Shaggy, seems like Christie might not be the Dems favorite Repub anymo.:popcorn:

Traffic Trouble

I can hear Christie whining now; but, but, I hugged Obama!:lmfao:

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville

My sympathies.

I understand the role of our elected representatives perfectly...they are sent to REPRESENT..and to check the foolish and self serving decisions made by the executive branch. Gridlock is GOOD!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rut-ro Shaggy, seems like Christie might not be the Dems favorite Repub anymo.:popcorn:

Traffic Trouble

I can hear Christie whining now; but, but, I hugged Obama!:lmfao:

yeah, I hope the fat ass pussbag rots in jail for abusing the power of the office. Of course he's denying any knowledge. But he picks his staff, they are an extension of him. If RINOs have any sense they'll distance themselves from him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Except for the illegal part. I think this really hurt him.

I guess I didn't read it that way...maybe missed it. I took it more as politically motivated accusations and posturing. That's not to say, if he did something illegal, he shouldn't be made to pay...just that it read more like political kabuki...meh--I'm not voting for him either way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess I didn't read it that way...maybe missed it. I took it more as politically motivated accusations and posturing. That's not to say, if he did something illegal, he shouldn't be made to pay...just that it read more like political kabuki...meh--I'm not voting for him either way.

Well, they do have the emails of his staff discussing it in such a way that suggests that they intentionally caused the traffic jam to punish a political opponent.

Close traffic lines for 4 days? BFD. The whole northern part of that state is a sewer. Give it back to the Indians.

Years ago I had to do some business in Elizabeth a few miles south of Lee. I don't know why the Indians or Native Americans would want it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, they do have the emails of his staff discussing it in such a way that suggests that they intentionally caused the traffic jam to punish a political opponent.

Years ago I had to do some business in Elizabeth a few miles south of Lee. I don't know why the Indians or Native Americans would want it.

Meh! We don't care about that. He already appologized...that's what we care about.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Close traffic lines for 4 days? BFD. The whole northern part of that state is a sewer. Give it back to the Indians.

It IS a BFD. When the government uses its power to punish citizens it's a problem.

It's hilarious watching the press drill Christie and say "well, why did your staff think that you would be OK with this action even if you didn't know about it." And yet they never seem to ask the same question of Obama when someone in his administration does something absurd.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It IS a BFD. When the government uses its power to punish citizens it's a problem.

It's hilarious watching the press drill Christie and say "well, why did your staff think that you would be OK with this action even if you didn't know about it." And yet they never seem to ask the same question of Obama when someone in his administration does something absurd.

That's rascist!

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana

[video=youtube_share;pWdd6_ZxX8c]http://youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Manatee, not sure if that's a serious response or not...

Cross Obama or other leader? -> IRS audit -> wrong
    Don't endorse a governor? -> road closure -> wrong
    Ask Obama a question on campaign trail? -> audit -> wrong
    Want to register a Tea Party group? -> IRS slows to a crawl -> wrong

Last edited:
    Top Bottom