• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The thing that pisses me off is that if this was trump or any other republican this video would be playing on every news network across our country. That’s all you would see for a week every time you turned TV on. That’s why I never turn the news on
    I still remember “potato”.

Haven’t trusted them since.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    The absolute scariest part, after watching that, is to realize the idiot has the capability of launching nuclear weapons.
    Yes, or not protecting us if we are fired upon!
    We are screwed with these screw ups in charge.
    And the bad thing is,we let it happen.
    No way was he really elected,most votes ever.
    If your going to cheat,cheat big!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just accompanied my wife to a business meeting and was talking to a lawyer from Delaware. He told me that Biden flies back to his house in Delaware EVERY weekend.

The result being that the Secret Service shuts down I-95 next to the airport for 45 minutes during rush hour every Friday evening and Monday morning!

Yet another example of something that you can easily imagine how the media would respond if a Republican were doing that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just accompanied my wife to a business meeting and was talking to a lawyer from Delaware. He told me that Biden flies back to his house in Delaware EVERY weekend.

The result being that the Secret Service shuts down I-95 next to the airport for 45 minutes during rush hour every Friday evening and Monday morning!

Yet another example of something that you can easily imagine how the media would respond if a Republican were doing that.
    It's also indicative of the way that our dementia-riddled "leader" views working people. Well, the entire Democrat party really... "Let them eat cake!"

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Not sticking up for biden,
    What facts do you have that 495 and the other roads near the air strips at Andrews are shut down for him?
    Suitland Parkway is closer to the beltway end of the air strips.
    Do you understand how many roads and commuters that would affect?
    Allentown Rd
    Rt 5
    Rt4
    Suitland parkway

Not once have I heard any of my family or friends that commute DC mention any of this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-210534.png
      Screenshot_20220413-210534.png
      1.7 MB · Views: 4
    Last edited:

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    I saw a poll on the Early Today Show on NBC that showed that only 8% of those polled believed that higher inflation/prices were due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 38% blamed the Biden administration. So maybe people really are starting to wake up somewhat.
    And the remaining 54% thought... Aliens? Mean Tweets? Anti-vaxxers?

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Not sticking up for biden,
    What facts do you have that 495 and the other roads near the air strips at Andrews are shut down for him?
    Suitland Parkway is closer to the beltway end of the air strips.
    Do you understand how many roads and commuters that would affect?
    Allentown Rd
    Rt 5
    Rt4
    Suitland parkway

Not once have I heard any of my family or friends that commute DC mention any of this.

This can be defined in a single word. When he goes to the foothills of Delaware, they have to be blocked off. Traveling 17,000 miles. I don't know that for a fact.

Top Bottom