• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Seems to me you're the only one not getting it. The OP was talking about the roads around the airport in Delaware as related to him by a lawyer from Delaware. You've said that you don't buy it and then you start talking about the roads around DC's Andrews Air Base. A totally different location.

You say that you haven't seen or heard anything from family members about the traffic being blocked around DC's Andrews Air Base and that's probably because the President is transported from the WH to the base via Marine One as was pointed out up thread which shouldn't hamper traffic.

Now when he lands in Delaware it would only stand to reason that traffic around the area would be hampered because he would need to be transported via motorcade to his home and that is what the OP was talking about. Didn't have anything to do with what you're talking about. You're the one that veered off and made it about DC.

Seems to me I admited a few posts back that I was talking about DC and the story was about Delaware. Is it that difficult to understand I was incorrect. Apparently it is.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There are no Biden fans. Only people who hate Trump and, to a perhaps a bit lesser extent, Republicans.

A good point, and I have asked a lot of people why they hated Trump so much. The answers were mostly vague and over time have become even less defined. You would think that people had been hypnotized or something similar and it's slowly wearing off. With Clinton it was different and people were much more specific about what they didn't like about her.

Just an observation.

I've come to the conclusion that big social media backed by a lot of money got the job done.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    And I think Creedmoor also got confused about who people are referring to as "OP". OP this case refers not to the original poster of this thread, but the one who originally brought up the discussion of closures, ie, rob63. At least, that's the only justification I can think of for Creedmoor's claim that "The OPs first post has nothing to do with shutting down highways. Nothing on Delaware at all."

Not at all, I stopped reading when it said I95. Im from the DC area and with that fact that Andrews sits just off 95-495 also, thats why I posted what I did.
    Its that simple.
    Some here just cant get when everyone is in agreement, the discussion is over.
    Moreso when someone admits when they are wrong.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Imagine had the tobacco industry been immune to prostitute to being sued – come on"

Bidiot probably was thinking about his degenerate son when he said "prostitute" I'll take a guess and assume he meant to say "prosecution" but at this point it's anybody's guess.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Bidiot probably was thinking about his degenerate son when he said "prostitute" I'll take a guess and assume he meant to say "prosecution" but at this point it's anybody's guess.
    With the way he is in a formal public setting, I can't imagine how he is behind closed doors on a bad day. I would be rolling on the floor.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    With the way he is in a formal public setting, I can't imagine how he is behind closed doors on a bad day. I would be rolling on the floor.
    You know things are really bad when you have to try and interpret the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. Then you have Kamala with her silliness. We're doomed.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

These so called "leaders" are absolutely worthless pieces of ****.....Yet many still believe they are necessary.

This place looks more like Animal Farm with each passing day.

Some contend the central government is a necessary evil. They are half correct. It isn't necessary.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

These so called "leaders" are absolutely worthless pieces of ****.....Yet many still believe they are necessary.

Some contend the central government is a necessary evil. They are half correct. It isn't necessary.

This is what you call "baffle them with bull****" Who the hell voted for this stupid ****? We know who. Instead of the Dynamic Duo it's the Dynamic Dumbbells. GTFO.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is what you call "baffle them with bull****" Who the hell voted for this stupid ****? We know who. Instead of the Dynamic Duo it's the Dynamic Dumbbells. GTFO.

Nothing but a worthless *** sucker...literally and figuratively.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gents, some of you misread the post on road closures. Op states twice that the road closures were in Delaware.

In DC, blocking off roads from the WH to Andrews would definitely cause havoc — that’s why Presidents take Marine One from WH lawn to Andrews AFB. Don’t know how the current resident of the WH gets to DE, but probably not by Air Force One. Maybe Marine One all the way?
    I would suspect a 'long' helicopter flight like that would be considered too risky

Wilmington airport has two runways over 7000 feet, both 150 feet wide and quite capable of being used by the 747s

If he were to use any of the smaller aircraft in the VIP fleet, he would still be riding in AF1, the designation goes with the passenger not the aircraft type

Some sources I saw but could not verify were saying he was using the VIP version of the 757, the C-32. Usually used for separate VP travel it also has extensive comms capability but is not EMP hardened nor capable of air to air refueling like the 747s

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"It's not going to cost anything. We're paying for it." JFC, she obviously studied economics at the same place AOC did. Freaking idiots.

Top Bottom