• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The thing that pisses me off is that if this was trump or any other republican this video would be playing on every news network across our country. That’s all you would see for a week every time you turned TV on. That’s why I never turn the news on
    100%. It would play on just about every media platform 24/7 and Pelosi would be screaming her head off about impeachment of a unfit president. We still have good people in the Country, but the vast majority have become fools, and that condemns any nation. If we are waiting on democrats to realize and wake up then we are fooling ourselves as well. Its said that the president is a direct reflection of the people.....looks pretty much true to me. I will not be shocked at all if this November even more democrats "win" most if not all elections. Its not Bidens fault....its still Trump and Putin.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its not Bidens fault....its still Trump and Putin.
    I saw a poll on the Early Today Show on NBC that showed that only 8% of those polled believed that higher inflation/prices were due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 38% blamed the Biden administration. So maybe people really are starting to wake up somewhat.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I saw a poll on the Early Today Show on NBC that showed that only 8% of those polled believed that higher inflation/prices were due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 38% blamed the Biden administration. So maybe people really are starting to wake up somewhat.

We can only hope. Every time I listen to anything Biden says, it's obvious he's lying through his teeth. Amazing more people don't realize and amazing he's not called out for it more often.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My guess is and this is only a guess, the people running him wouldn't allow that (unless it somehow advanced the Left's agenda).
    Remember the left likes to threaten gunowners with F15s and nukes if we don't fall in line. (Big FU shout out to Eric "Nuke'em" Smallwell) "We gots nukes!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What the hell is he talking about?

Those two standing behind that goober are his diversity picks. Picked only for their skin color and gender. The one on his right I believe is his SCOTUS pick that can't define what a woman is and is sympathetic toward pedophiles. The other is his VP who gives foolish sounding word salad speeches that she thinks makes her look intelligent and cackles uncontrollably like she's high on weed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom