• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If biden is allowed to get in, anyone who actually owns and uses a firearm will be bankrupt and having to sell their home to cover all the tax stamps.

Just on magazines alone.

This is why, under no condition can he be allowed into the white house.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    How many bump stocks did they ever end up with? And there are MILLIONS more of these guns/mags out there. I just don't see this happening.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Any of our resident Biden supporters explained this away yet? I might've missed it up thread.

I don't think there are too many actual Biden supporters here. There are several who think that, on the whole, Biden is less bad (or less dangerous) than Trump, but that's not the same thing as being a Biden supporter.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I don't think there are too many actual Biden supporters here. There are several who think that, on the whole, Biden is less bad (or less dangerous) than Trump, but that's not the same thing as being a Biden supporter.

I don't care what they call themselves. A vote for Biden IS a vote for all of his "gun safety" crap. It's as simple as that. One would think, "gun owners" on a gun forum wouldn't be so thrilled to see their rights stripped.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Any of our resident Biden supporters explained this away yet? I might've missed it up thread.

The only one really honest and straightforward about it was PaulF, it was worth it to him to have Trump gone and he said if they did another AWB he'd turn his in. Everybody else was pretty much orange man bad and deal with the repercussions later.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You have not read into the threads deeply enough. There are more chills in here than you know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only one really honest and straightforward about it was PaulF, it was worth it to him to have Trump gone and he said if they did another AWB he'd turn his in. Everybody else was pretty much orange man bad and deal with the repercussions later.

Paul was such a deep disappointment.
    sad for him we are.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't care what they call themselves. A vote for Biden IS a vote for all of his "gun safety" crap. It's as simple as that. One would think, "gun owners" on a gun forum wouldn't be so thrilled to see their rights stripped.

Not that simple. Could just not vote or go third party. In Indiana, Biden votes were just noise.. Why don't you directly ask the Biden voters who advocated for gun ownership limitations? I only remember one and I don't think Paul can post a response.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Not that simple. Could just not vote or go third party. In Indiana, Biden votes were just noise.. Why don't you directly ask the Biden voters who advocated for gun ownership limitations? I only remember one and I don't think Paul can post a response.
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do. If someone voted for Biden, I'd like to know why they're not concerned with his "gun safety" goals. He won't actually do it, won't be as restrictive, Senate will hopefully stop it, etc.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's exactly what I'm trying to do. If someone voted for Biden, I'd like to know why they're not concerned with his "gun safety" goals. He won't actually do it, won't be as restrictive, Senate will hopefully stop it, etc.

Sorry, I meant name names. Maybe that would coax them out of hiding.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Oh I'd love to. We're lucky to have these kind of threads so I'm not going to start more drama for the mods to deal with. No doubt there's plenty to dislike about Trump, BUT Biden has such a radically liberal stance on guns that it's hard to imagine him having any kind of support on a gun forum.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Kut did, but it’s alright because he didn’t even bother to read what bidet had posted on his website and talked about at every opportunity for a year concerning his plans to gut the 2nd Amendment.
    He claimed to not know, which stretches credulity wafer thin.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It’s impossible to be on this forum and NOT have heard about bidets plans on guns.
    We discussed it CONSTANTLY over the last year, same for beto, bloomberg, moms who need action etc. etc.
    These gun control removal nazis are talked about in multiple threads and areas here due to the threat they pose.
    Anyone claiming to have a shred of concern about gun rights knew what was going on.
    Anyone claiming that bidet and the democrats will be better on gun rights than President Trump and the republicans are lying.
    Flat out.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It’s impossible to be on this forum and NOT have heard about bidets plans on guns.
    We discussed it CONSTANTLY over the last year, same for beto, bloomberg, moms who need action etc. etc.
    These gun control removal nazis are talked about in multiple threads and areas here due to the threat they pose.
    Anyone claiming to have a shred of concern about gun rights knew what was going on.
    Anyone claiming that bidet and the democrats will be better on gun rights than President Trump and the republicans are lying.
    Flat out.

But, bump stocks lol

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Kut did, but it’s alright because he didn’t even bother to read what bidet had posted on his website and talked about at every opportunity for a year concerning his plans to gut the 2nd Amendment.
    He claimed to not know, which stretches credulity wafer thin.

True. Paul said he would be ok with the gun agenda. Kut claimed ignorance. I usually take people at their word.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Oh I'd love to. We're lucky to have these kind of threads so I'm not going to start more drama for the mods to deal with. No doubt there's plenty to dislike about Trump, BUT Biden has such a radically liberal stance on guns that it's hard to imagine him having any kind of support on a gun forum.

Asking specific people a question shouldn't start drama. If anything, it should begin the conversation you are wanting to have, and if not, you wouldn't have to keep asking.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Flat out.

Its spelled Biden not bidet.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Did Trump win Indiana? If so, the arguments against voting for Biden within this state are moot.

Where is the Hunter Biden expose'? Rudy had an incredible amount of information he was going to use to PROVE Joe Biden did something to someone for some reason. Where is it?

Where are the watermarked ballots?

Where is Hugo Chavez?

You see a trend here? These topics are from a body of people who live in fear. And believe anyone who promotes stories with little to no proof.

Months have gone by. Rudy seems to be in the middle of most of these things....and we continue to get nothing burgers.

There isn't anything to debate. Fairy tales. Mostly from a little boy who cried "Wolf" far too often.

Top Bottom