• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did Trump win Indiana? If so, the arguments against Biden within this state are moot.

tenor.gif

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Did Trump win Indiana? If so, the arguments against voting for Biden within this state are moot.

Where is the Hunter Biden expose'? Rudy had an incredible amount of information he was going to use to PROVE Joe Biden did something to someone for some reason. Where is it?

Where are the watermarked ballots?

Where is Hugo Chavez?

You see a trend here? These topics are from a body of people who live in fear. And believe anyone who promotes stories with little to no proof.

Months have gone by. Rudy seems to be in the middle of most of these things....and we continue to get nothing burgers.

There isn't anything to debate. Fairy tales. Mostly from a little boy who cried "Wolf" far too often.

I'm not sure what the purpose of all that is, are you saying to relax gun rights are not threatened by a biden administration?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Did Trump win Indiana? If so, the arguments against voting for Biden within this state are moot.

Where is the Hunter Biden expose'? Rudy had an incredible amount of information he was going to use to PROVE Joe Biden did something to someone for some reason. Where is it?

Where are the watermarked ballots?

Where is Hugo Chavez?

You see a trend here? These topics are from a body of people who live in fear. And believe anyone who promotes stories with little to no proof.

Months have gone by. Rudy seems to be in the middle of most of these things....and we continue to get nothing burgers.

There isn't anything to debate. Fairy tales. Mostly from a little boy who cried "Wolf" far too often.

What does that have to do with the $200 gun/magazine tax?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah. It is how it works. Republicans win Indiana. Biden-shaming anyone within Indiana isn't very useful. They didn't elect Joe. It's those "other" states and those "other" voters who did.

Popular vote for president is meaningless, remember?

A vote FOR someone is support, you can't spin it any other way. Nobody forced you to fill in the circle.
    "Indiana didn't go biden" is a copout, cognitive dissonance.
    Stand proud behind your decision, own it.

"I voted for hitler and his policy of genocide, but he didn't win, so it's ok right?!"

What does that have to do with the $200 gun/magazine tax?

I guess it just won't effect Indiana! Whew, that was close, could you imagine if bidet had won Indiana?
    Then we would have had something to worry about. Even though he had a lot of support here, we're in the clear baby!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Asking specific people a question shouldn't start drama. If anything, it should begin the conversation you are wanting to have, and if not, you wouldn't have to keep asking.
    It shouldn't start drama, have a feeling it would. Alpo sort of addressed it I guess. Didn't address the gun tax but whatever.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What it has to do with gun rights is twofold:

1) Blaming Kut or Paul for holding a position that affects your gun rights within Indiana should Joe Biden be the new president doesn't make any sense if, in fact, Indiana's EC vote goes 100% to Trump. It is a moot argument. Philosophically interesting, but moot in reality.

2) You folks....and that is most of you....have been promoting conspiracies based on fear for months. Hunter Biden, Fraud at the ballot box, Kraken-level conspiracies....only, time and time again to come up short. And, when asked by a judge who requires you to testify under oath....no facts.

So, please excuse me for not believing all of this folderol.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

1) Blaming Kut or Paul for holding a position that affects your gun rights within Indiana should Joe Biden be the new president doesn't make any sense if, in fact, Indiana's EC vote goes 100% to Trump. It is a moot argument. Philosophically interesting, but moot in reality.

2) You folks....and that is most of you....have been promoting conspiracies based on fear for months. Hunter Biden, Fraud at the ballot box, Kraken-level conspiracies....only, time and time again to come up short. And, when asked by a judge who requires you to testify under oath....no facts.

True, Trump won IN but by voting for biden you were actively trying to get biden elected, it just didn't work out for you.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Don't blame your diabetes on me if I eat a Snickers.

The counter-argument you propose doesn't wash. No disrespect intended.

With all due respect, there is no argument or counter argument, if you voted for biden you own his policies you can't wash your hands of it. You are just pre-emptively trying to ward off all the 'thanks alpo' posts that will happen when biden actually does something crazy lol.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    A vote FOR someone is support, you can't spin it any other way. Nobody forced you to fill in the circle.
    "Indiana didn't go biden" is a copout, cognitive dissonance.
    Stand proud behind your decision, own it.

"I voted for hitler and his policy of genocide, but he didn't win, so it's ok right?!"

I guess it just won't effect Indiana! Whew, that was close, could you imagine if bidet had won Indiana?
    Then we would have had something to worry about. Even though he had a lot of support here, we're in the clear baby!

If I understand you correctly, then it would seem all of INGO should vote Libertarian over Trump because they support gun rights more than Trump. The argument that Libertarians have no chance and is a vote for Biden would wouldn't hold water because a vote for limiting gun rights is just that.

Explain the difference to me.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

So Biden's gun plans are "folderol"?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County

Pretty broad generalization. To say that fraud exists in our voting system is not a conspiracy; it's literally been proven in this election with several dead people on the voting register (Not to mention sworn affidavit testimony).
    Now, to say that enough fraud occurred that Biden won the swing states is more of a stretch which hasn't been proven.
    This is the long game playing out. Trump has got to show that (at least some) fraud exists, even if it may not have been the sole reason he lost, so that going forward people don't just shut up and believe what big brother says.

It's also worth noting that Trump has no reason to concede. He's spent the last four years fighting what has essentially been the Democrat party's refusal to accept the election.
    It's also worth mentioning that the election isn't even over! It's not over until the EC submits their votes.

So relax about the tinfoil hat wearers. It's ok for people to be afraid of the government.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So Biden's gun plans are "folderol"?

There's a pretty good history of arguments on INGO that Biden isn't likely to impose "common sense" gun control on us.

Caveat: As always, the next great massacre could change the sentiments of the citizenry and the legislative branch. But, absent that:

We have many higher priorities right now: Covid, Immigration, Iran, China, "Climate" change (!), Health Care, Police reform, Budgets, Economic growth....I have to get pretty far down the list to see Biden using what little political capital he has with a fairly even split in both the House and Senate to inflict much damage on our gun rights. Particularly now that ACB is in SCOTUS.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't keep up the "good fight" in this area. I just don't see it as a major political win for Biden to further antagonize 70 million Trump voters, plus a number of pro-2A democrats.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Pretty broad generalization. To say that fraud exists in our voting system is not a conspiracy; it's literally been proven in this election with several dead people on the voting register (Not to mention sworn affidavit testimony).
    Now, to say that enough fraud occurred that Biden won the swing states is more of a stretch which hasn't been proven.
    This is the long game playing out. Trump has got to show that (at least some) fraud exists, even if it may not have been the sole reason he lost, so that going forward people don't just shut up and believe what big brother says.

It's also worth noting that Trump has no reason to concede. He's spent the last four years fighting what has essentially been the Democrat party's refusal to accept the election.
    It's also worth mentioning that the election isn't even over! It's not over until the EC submits their votes.

So relax about the tinfoil hat wearers. It's ok for people to be afraid of the government.

No. You see....it has NOT been proved. You've had 35 court cases to test your theory. You haven't won one based on "fraud". In fact, when queried by a judge whether you were alleging fraud, counsel has always said: "No, your Honor".

What is said in the press, and what has been said in court are entirely different things. And, under oath, no one has said "Fraud".

I've stayed out of this for a couple of weeks to let the assertions play out. It's time to give it a rest, don'tcha think?

Top Bottom