• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump was bad on the 1st and 4th amendments, firm as a lactose intolerant's post-ice cream #2 on the 2nd, and he's repeatedly talked about violating the 22nd.

And again, while Trump has been president, neither party has recognized the words of the 2nd. Trump has made the Republican Party worse on the issue.

[video=youtube;QWy_zcmopoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWy_zcmopoQ[/video]

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have maybe 3 people that are like your workmate. After they whine and cry and I offer to help with a fair price on a firearm or ammo they all cry like children at how much. I will no longer listen to the lamentations of morons and idiots.

Oh, I'll listen and laugh at him. Offer stands, btw. He's welcome to come pickup his box of 9 any time he wants. I remind him of that any time he whines about it.

During the great .22 shortage a member on another forum did me a solid and sold me 1k rounds he found at Walmart and picked up "just cus" and he sold it for what he paid. Including shipping, I gave him about $120 for regular bulk Winchester and I was glad to get it. Some people don't seem to understand that simply being willing to sell it IS the favor at times. It took me 3 more years to finally start finding it out in the wild again. I'm well stocked now. :cool:

If somebody was in a really bad spot and needed it for defense I would just give it to them, but not to someone that is just a panicked dipstick tightwad.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Oh, I'll listen and laugh at him. Offer stands, btw. He's welcome to come pickup his box of 9 any time he wants. I remind him of that any time he whines about it.

During the great .22 shortage a member on another forum did me a solid and sold me 1k rounds he found at Walmart and picked up "just cus" and he sold it for what he paid. Including shipping, I gave him about $120 for regular bulk Winchester and I was glad to get it. Some people don't seem to understand that simply being willing to sell it IS the favor at times. It took me 3 more years to finally start finding it out in the wild again. I'm well stocked now. :cool:

If somebody was in a really bad spot and needed it for defense I would just give it to them, but not to someone that is just a panicked dipstick tightwad.

I have been stocking up for years...reloading supplies and cases of cheap factory ammo the last few years.Quit shooting matches so so have more than I will ever shoot. So I have been selling to friends, gun club members, etc. to help out. I won’t “ give it away” but not marking up to today’s prices or going for top dollar on GunBroker. I have someone I have only “met” on 1911 Forum coming later today for some 45. He is out of work and out of ammo. Selling at my cost. He is thrilled. Had a “friend” ask me to sell him 5 cases of 40 at my cost ( he isn’t out just worried ). This guy is single and has a very, very good job. He was ticked off when I told him no.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I vote that we start a thread to add up everyone's would-be taxes including magazines, etc. I'm in the several thousands easily

Started thinking about it couple days ago even tho I doubt it will happen. I was depressed just thinking of the amount in AR’s & Pmags not counting handguns & mags plus semi-auto .22 rifles, etc.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I think a lot of you are in denial on what is coming. I have plenty ammo stocked up but my BIL sure doesn't. This was his first gun purchase and he hasn't keep up on what is happening. If you can't see the problem with buying a gun at a local gun shop and walking out without any ammo ... Then :noway:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I think a lot of you are in denial on what is coming. I have plenty ammo stocked up but my BIL sure doesn't. This was his first gun purchase and he hasn't keep up on what is happening. If you can't see the problem with buying a gun at a local gun shop and walking out without any ammo ... Then :noway:

Have to agree, in the case of actually knowing a first time buyer and knowing the problems of buying ammo these days, I would try to help them out getting used to their new firearm. Always nice to have that friend in case the maskless covid-19 approved gatherings come to a neighborhood near you.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I see the problem for him. But his lack of awareness and responsibility to equip himself to defend his life and the lives of his loved ones is certainly not my problem.

Also, tell him to try harder. (Check the stock date on the price tag)

ammos.jpg

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Trump was bad on the 1st and 4th amendments, firm as a lactose intolerant's post-ice cream #2 on the 2nd, and he's repeatedly talked about violating the 22nd.

And again, while Trump has been president, neither party has recognized the words of the 2nd. Trump has made the Republican Party worse on the issue.

Sure, so let’s go with the party whose activists openly state that speech is violence and often refer to speech they disagree with as “hate speech” which must be banned. Voting for democrats is akin to burning the constitution.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Yes, and I wonder how many younger people know about how and for what purpose our country was founded, and why it's structured the way it is. I was taught this in school. but my kids weren't, so I had to teach them myself. I looked at their history books every year, and taught them what was true and what was "adjusted history", and flat out liberal slant (lies).

One of the rep comments I received for my earlier post commented that they hoped there were young people who felt the same way as I do. I like to believe there are. I've tried to make a few myself.

The biggest problem I see with people of all ages though is that they view our country as one giant Federal nation with 50 geographical subdivisions called States. We are not that. We are not that AT ALL. We are 50 state powers, that are supposed to be united in common purpose toward furthering the cause of liberty. Some of our own citizens see us as "the united states of AMERICA", when they should be seeing us as "THE UNITED STATES of america". These are the people who support the government running roughshod over the states, trying to force solutions at a federal level for problems that should fall within the states' powers, and using the insidious power of the federal purse to do so. These are the people who want things like a national popular vote for the presidency, destroying the power and value of individual states. There is an ever-widening gulf of beliefs in this country between the people who understand what this nation was supposed to be, and what it is becoming. God help us all if continues on the path of what it it is becoming. God help our descendants.

This goes back to the civil war. Before that, references to the states acting were written as “the United States are...”

After the civil war, to this day, the verb has changed to “the United States is...” which is where our problems begin.

The compact theory of the union is true, which is why every state had to agree to be in it. The nature of the union dramatically changed as a result of the civil war. Read Lysander Spooner, “No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority” as it is a real eye-opener, and at ~125 pages easily readable in a few hours. It’s no longer copyrighted (written 1800s), free read here: https://jim.com/treason.htm

cam4usa

Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Delaware County, IN
    <font color="#800080">Glad I dont have to worry about this since my double barrel shotgun comes pre approved by ol uncle joe himself

[video=youtube_share;Kj1GaX_-E-E]https://youtu.be/Kj1GaX_-E-E?t=43[/video]

He said those are for the women and you have to shoot into the sky, not at the intruder

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    None of this stuff will be enacted by Congress, and even if it was we now have a SCOTUS that would strike it down.

Trust in the central state to keep the central state a defender of individual liberty.

I'm wondering... can I stand at the edge of the pit or must I kneel?

Top Bottom