Best I can do is one knee.

kneeling.jpg

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Yesterday was a day I felt like 'WE' gun owners have already lost the battle. Who needs a gun when there isn't any ammo? My BIL came to my house yesterday to show me his new Kimber Stainless 9mm. Paid around 7 bills for it. Beautiful gun. I said, lets go shoot it! He said, "I don't have any ammo" :( The gun store was trying it's best to save at least one box of ammo per gun in the store. They failed. It sure is pretty to look at though

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse

alright boys, now that you’re gonna have to register you assault rifles with the NFA, are we drilling third holes?

NO? Okay, Obummer’s just coming to take them at any moment?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yesterday was a day I felt like 'WE' gun owners have already lost the battle. Who needs a gun when there isn't any ammo? My BIL came to my house yesterday to show me his new Kimber Stainless 9mm. Paid around 7 bills for it. Beautiful gun. I said, lets go shoot it! He said, "I don't have any ammo" :( The gun store was trying it's best to save at least one box of ammo per gun in the store. They failed. It sure is pretty to look at though

I get so tired of hearing this.

ThErE aIn'T nO aMMo!

Here. 250+ separate listings for 9mm ammo in stock. Don't even have to leave the house.

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    The real answer is that Biden will almost certainly try to be worse than Trump on gun rights. I don't think that the federal courts (including SCOTUS) will let him accomplish what he wishes for, though. And I honestly don't think he'll have the votes in Congress to even get it to where the courts need to weigh in.

Soon enough we won't recognize the SCOTUS. They won't leave it conservative leaning long.

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    blob:null/6ea0a0c4-1104-4714-822e-eafb7a93c216

Ok trying to post meme
    Don’t think it works

But,
    If I have 8 guns and Biden/ Harris take 7
    How many do I have left?

48.......I had some absentee gun registrations come in late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

ThErE aIn'T nO aMMo!

Here. 250+ separate listings for 9mm ammo in stock. Don't even have to leave the house.

I have a buddy at work that is complaining too. I asked him if he's been stopping in the local stores every week to check and make himself known there and build a reputation so maybe they would hold him back a box. "No."

I offered to sell him a box of 9 at 10% under market price and he got straight up offended. :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The real answer is that Biden will almost certainly try to be worse than Trump on gun rights. I don't think that the federal courts (including SCOTUS) will let him accomplish what he wishes for, though. And I honestly don't think he'll have the votes in Congress to even get it to where the courts need to weigh in.

Soon enough we won't recognize the SCOTUS. They won't leave it conservative leaning long.

bidet would never dream of adding justices and packing the courts like that! You can trust bidet!!

Oh wait...

[video=youtube;bGNLDftCCI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNLDftCCI0&ab_channel=DonaldJTrump[/video]

[video=youtube;5vBCIDb27Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBCIDb27Gk&feature=emb_rel_end&ab_channel =GOPWarRoom[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    bidet would never dream of adding justices and packing the courts like that! You can trust bidet!!

Oh wait...

[video=youtube;bGNLDftCCI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNLDftCCI0&ab_channel=DonaldJTrump[/video]

[video=youtube;5vBCIDb27Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBCIDb27Gk&feature=emb_rel_end&ab_channel =GOPWarRoom[/video]

That video is of Biden...if you can't post a video of a Bidet saying anything about the Supreme Court, then I demand a retraction.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

DA ... I know you can order online. But go buy a gun local (Trying to support your local community and get ammo) Also, such good prices :rolleyes:

If you don't want to pay the jacked up prices down there V maybe you guys should have been stocking up all along, or taken up reloading after the last time ammo went through the roof

ThErE aIn'T nO aMMo!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    DA ... I know you can order online. But go buy a gun local (Trying to support your local community and get ammo) Also, such good prices :rolleyes:

People who throw up roadblocks for themselves shouldn't complain that they can't get to where they want to be.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a buddy at work that is complaining too. I asked him if he's been stopping in the local stores every week to check and make himself known there and build a reputation so maybe they would hold him back a box. "No."

I offered to sell him a box of 9 at 10% under market price and he got straight up offended. :dunno:

I have maybe 3 people that are like your workmate. After they whine and cry and I offer to help with a fair price on a firearm or ammo they all cry like children at how much. I will no longer listen to the lamentations of morons and idiots.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This is such a reduction as to be absurd. We don't have single-issue elections in the US.

Do you agree with everything Trump said that he wanted to do, including a third term as president? Obviously that's a violation of the Constitution, so anyone who voted for him wants to undermine the Constitution, right?

To claim there's no deal breaker issue is a reduction to the absurd.

When the issue is somebody who wants to attack the Bill of Rights and in the practical sense null and void the 2nd Amendment, like Biden's entire gun control agenda would, IS a deal breaker issue.
    And Biden's history on the 1994 Crime Bill shows he means it.

What possible "free stuff" or left wing cause is a fair trade for forfeiting a civil right from the Bill of Rights?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    To claim there's no deal breaker issue is a reduction to the absurd.

When the issue is somebody who wants to attack the Bill of Rights and in the practical sense null and void the 2nd Amendment, like Biden's entire gun control agenda would, IS a deal breaker issue.
    And Biden's history on the 1994 Crime Bill shows he means it.

What possible "free stuff" or left wing cause is a fair trade for forfeiting a civil right from the Bill of Rights?

Trump was bad on the 1st and 4th amendments, firm as a lactose intolerant's post-ice cream #2 on the 2nd, and he's repeatedly talked about violating the 22nd.

And again, while Trump has been president, neither party has recognized the words of the 2nd. Trump has made the Republican Party worse on the issue.

Top Bottom