• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    No. You see....it has NOT been proved. You've had 35 court cases to test your theory. You haven't won one based on "fraud". In fact, when queried by a judge whether you were alleging fraud, counsel has always said: "No, your Honor".

What is said in the press, and what has been said in court are entirely different things. And, under oath, no one has said "Fraud".

I've stayed out of this for a couple of weeks to let the assertions play out. It's time to give it a rest, don'tcha think?

Well, it's not "my" case first of all. There actually have been adjudicated cases of voter fraud this year.

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?combine=&state=All&year=&case_type=All&fraud_type=All

As I said earlier: are they enough to swing the election? That hasn't been, and likely won't be, proven. But factually it does exist and *maybe* on a bigger scale than we think.

More than happy to give it a rest with this. I think we're ultimately on the same side. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a Merry Christmas.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You too. Happy Holidays.

I was speaking of the royal "You". Not you, personally.

I've gotta run....gotta tell some kid to get off my lawn. :)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There's a pretty good history of arguments on INGO that Biden isn't likely to impose "common sense" gun control on us.

Caveat: As always, the next great massacre could change the sentiments of the citizenry and the legislative branch. But, absent that:

We have many higher priorities right now: Covid, Immigration, Iran, China, "Climate" change (!), Health Care, Police reform, Budgets, Economic growth....I have to get pretty far down the list to see Biden using what little political capital he has with a fairly even split in both the House and Senate to inflict much damage on our gun rights. Particularly now that ACB is in SCOTUS.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't keep up the "good fight" in this area. I just don't see it as a major political win for Biden to further antagonize 70 million Trump voters, plus a number of pro-2A democrats.

As if any of those things matter if your candidate is allowed to get in the whitehouse.

I'll be forced into having to try to sell my home to cover all the tax stamps I'll have to file directly because of people like you.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    As if any of those things matter if your candidate is allowed to get in the whitehouse.

I'll be forced into having to try to sell my home to cover all the tax stamps I'll have to file directly because of people like you.

You obviously have missed the nuances here. And the logic.

But, that was a given.

If you need tax stamps, you don't live near a lake.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I would much rather believe that you voted for Trump and just like to stir the pot versus being very active on a gun forum and voting for a rabid anti-gunner.

Not going to go there. The election is over.

I live in INDIANA. Indiana electoral votes go to Trump

End of Message.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It was realistically either going to be Trump or Biden.
    Trump won Indiana's popular vote and Biden lost Indiana's popular vote.
    So Trump got Indiana's Electoral Votes.

JUST because Biden lost Indiana's popular vote, doesn't mean those of you who voted for Biden don't own your anti-2nd Amendment vote.

It was clear before the election that Biden wants to make AR15's and other such so-called "assault weapons" be classified as NFA weapons, legally the same as Machine Guns, which will require a $200 tax and registration with the federal government.
    And it was also clear that Biden wants to tax EACH magazine that has a capacity of over 10 rounds at $200 each.

WHY would any 2nd Amendment supporter be for this?

SO, anybody who voted for Biden either supports what Biden wants to do with regard to so-called "assault weapons" and 10+ capacity magazine, or thinks it's no big deal.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    I think it's wise to keep in mind that all we post here is being actively monitored, analyzed, categorized and recorded.
    My gut instinct tells me anyone who has visited forums like these in the last 10-15 years has made one or more government "LISTS".

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    It was realistically either going to be Trump or Biden.
    Trump won Indiana's popular vote and Biden lost Indiana's popular vote.
    So Trump got Indiana's Electoral Votes.

JUST because Biden lost Indiana's popular vote, doesn't mean those of you who voted for Biden don't own your anti-2nd Amendment vote.

It was clear before the election that Biden wants to make AR15's and other such so-called "assault weapons" be classified as NFA weapons, legally the same as Machine Guns, which will require a $200 tax and registration with the federal government.
    And it was also clear that Biden wants to tax EACH magazine that has a capacity of over 10 rounds at $200 each.

WHY would any 2nd Amendment supporter be for this?

SO, anybody who voted for Biden either supports what Biden wants to do with regard to so-called "assault weapons" and 10+ capacity magazine, or thinks it's no big deal.

This is such a reduction as to be absurd. We don't have single-issue elections in the US.

Do you agree with everything Trump said that he wanted to do, including a third term as president? Obviously that's a violation of the Constitution, so anyone who voted for him wants to undermine the Constitution, right?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This is such a reduction as to be absurd. We don't have single-issue elections in the US.

Do you agree with everything Trump said that he wanted to do, including a third term as president? Obviously that's a violation of the Constitution, so anyone who voted for him wants to undermine the Constitution, right?

Except what biden wants to do is rooted in reality versus a joke on the campaign trail.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Biden's $200 gun/magazine tax, reducing stockpiling, isn't unconstitutional? Trump wanting a third term isn't a policy he's running on. Biden's gun plan is.

If Trump is so undermining to the Constitution, how is Biden better? Serious question.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    If Trump is so undermining to the Constitution, how is Biden better? Serious question.

Republicans will stand up to Biden when he tries to do something unconstitutional, as they did to Obama. Republicans enabled Trump when he repeatedly ignored the Constitution.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

The real answer is that Biden will almost certainly try to be worse than Trump on gun rights. I don't think that the federal courts (including SCOTUS) will let him accomplish what he wishes for, though. And I honestly don't think he'll have the votes in Congress to even get it to where the courts need to weigh in.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think it's wise to keep in mind that all we post here is being actively monitored, analyzed, categorized and recorded.
    My gut instinct tells me anyone who has visited forums like these in the last 10-15 years has made one or more government "LISTS".

On your feet or on your knees.

Top Bottom