• smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    No surprise here(for many).
    This one though.

More at the above link, but here is just one topic.
    When analyzing the excess death human cost…in 2020, there were approximately 458,000 excess deaths, of which 73% were aged 65 and older and 15 to 64 comprising just 27%. However, in 2021, with the rollout of the “safe and effective vaccine,” there were approximately another 500,000 excess deaths, but a mix shift had occurred from older to younger. In 2021, the 65 plus age category was [only] 57…while the 15 to 64 cohort increased to 43%.
    The absolute excess death increase from 2020 to 2021 for the productive working age 15 to 64 was 73% [124,000 to 215,000].
    The total excess death since the rollout of the vaccine in the US, including 21, 22, and 23 is approximately 1,100,000. We estimate the economic cost, productive working age people dying at $15,600,000,000 When analyzing disabilities, it's interesting to note that there were no excess disabilities in 2020.
    Using the civilian labor force, we have calculated an increase of 2,300,000 individuals with disabilities costing the economy an estimated $77,000,000,000. When analyzing lost work time, which we call injuries, we estimate 28,400,000 individuals are chronically absent resulting in an estimated economic cost of a $135,000,000,000 since 2021…Obviously, the policy cure was undeniably worse than the illness.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This one though.

Nobody cares. They all want to just move on. (As evidenced by their words and actions…and the candidates that are nominated).

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    True. My FB memories popped up earlier this week, with the photo I took of ex-AG Eric Holder sitting in front of me on a flight from DCA - LGA, the last flight I took before everything shut down.
    I was actually fighting my first round of it this week in 2020. We had gone to Atlanta for an international trade show/conference. 3 days after getting back I got knocked on my ass for a full week no knowing what hit me. Later found out that it's what I had. The whole time they were telling us that it wasn't here and wasn't a threat.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This one though.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think eventually it will be discovered/admitted that the replacement of a naturally occurring base in the RNA with a more chemically stable one is the culprit. There is evidence that some people, perhaps many people, are still making vaccine spike protein within their bodies out to the limits tested so far - up to 18 months after boosting

It is possible they will be doing so for many years if the sequences were incorporated into their cellular DNA. Continuous long term exposure to synthetic spike protein would certainly seem like a covid infection that will not clear

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The expert class wants to rule our lives.

Never forget how wrong they were and almost always are…

And don't forget that credentialism is a big part of the problem. Too few people who go to expensive, elite universities are there because of the rigor of the education they'll get, they mostly just want the golden ticket

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Just getting over my second encounter with the virus. Likely got it from the wife who has been mildly sick but has tested negative 6 times in about 4 weeks. It hit me Saturday evening, headache and achy joints first, then cold sweats, runny nose, moderate (mostly annoying) dry cough set in overnight. Felt like staying in bed all day Sunday, 2 weak positives... bought and took Zantac, Zinc, Aspirin, and a different brand test, immediate positive. Monday morning I just felt tired, called off work, still stuffy with slight cough but no taste, no smell. Tuesday, work said stay home... still no taste or smell, occasional cough, watched TV and played games. Today, back to work, after work checked and cleaned roof ahead of storm... taste coming back, still no smell. Never had a fever.

Top Bottom