• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "In an effort to encourage the discovery of more treatment and diagnostic options in the medical field, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has finalized a rule allowing certain clinical trials to operate without obtaining informed consent from participants."

The was issued in late December 2023 and went into effect on Jan. 22, 2024.

Now you will not even know if you are in clinical trial or being treated. Where is everyone both left and right? Everyone should be pissed about this.

Come to think of it, even food additives go through clinical trials. Now though, you may unknowingly be a part of such a trial.

It's been around longer than that, from your link it dates back to 1991. This amends it and adds a fifth criteria. Oh and this regulation was proposed and posted for comment under Trump.

Not saying I agree with it, just stating facts.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Of the comments that oppose the proposed rule, two oppose it because they assert that waiving consent conflicts with existing ethical and international standards, such as the Belmont Report, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Two other comments suggest that FDA withdraw the proposal because the underlying law and revised Common Rule are defective and “against the spirit” of human subject protection.
    Which it does, but also due to ..... "These regulations reflect these statutory changes to the FD&C Act, including appropriate human subject protection safeguards. Thus, sections 505(i)(4) and 520(g)(3) of the FD&C Act, as amended by section 3024 of the Cures Act, in conjunction with FDA's general rulemaking authority in section 701(a) of the FD&C Act (21 U.S.C. 371(a)), serve as our principal legal authority for this rule. " Them changing the rules(and certainly not through congress). Treaties we are a part of forbid exactly this. I am sure I do not need to list times in the past the government(also able to use this) experimented on the US population without them knowing(radiation, syphilis ect..).

That last one should not make you feel any better. Especially given "safe and secure" and a complete lack of defining "minimal risk"

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Researchers with the FDA, the U.S. National Institutes of Health, and companies like CVS looked at health care databases to try to figure out if there were signs the Moderna and Pfizer bivalent COVID-19 vaccines might be linked to any health issues.

They found several safety signals. One signal was for myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, and a related condition called pericarditis following Pfizer vaccination in adults aged 18 to 35. Another was for anaphylaxis, or severe allergic shock, following Moderna and Pfizer vaccination in people aged 18 to 64.

The signals were detected in a database from Carelon Research.

The incidence rate for anaphylaxis was 74.5 cases per 100,000 person-years following Pfizer vaccination and 109.4 cases per 100,000 person-years following Moderna vaccination.

Researchers arrived at
    an incidence rate of 131.4 cases of myocarditis/pericarditis per 100,000 person-years after a Pfizer shot.

No stratification was done by gender, despite myocarditis, according to many studies, disproportionately affecting males.

"safe and effective" *side note read into the study methodology, they eliminated a huge amount of people that could have had either anaphylaxis or myocarditis with things like "clean interval" “References for the clean interval could not be located in the literature and are based on clinician input,” the authors said in a footnote or subjects having to maintain insurance throughout the study. In other words, it is likely even worse than it looks.

This is for the new booster shots.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So... the conspiracy theorists were right

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C81x6oUHdkQL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I tried and then realized I was wasting time trying to post a meme like I was getting sucked into the social media danger zone and decided to stop while I was ahead... :lmfao:
    ooyl-yoda-yolo-meme.jpg

Side note IF ANYONE ever sees me on facebook you have my permission to end my existence on this earth. Something has gone deeply wrong with my mind, and it would be a mercy.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Amazon in turn appears to ask only how high the Biden White House wants it to jump on censorship:s the [Biden] Admin asking us to remove books, or are they more concerned about search results/order (or both)?”

After the meeting, Amazon confirmed in an email that it was actively doing what the government demanded in suppressing sales by not promoting disfavored books:

“As a reminder, we did enable Do Not Promote for anti-vax books whose primary purpose is to persuade readers vaccines are unsafe or ineffective on 3/9, and will review additional handling options for these books with you.”
    This effort notably parallels demands from Democratic leaders who have called for enlightened algorithms to frame what citizens access on the internet. In 2021, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) objected that people were not listening to the informed views of herself and leading experts. Instead, they were reading views of skeptics by searching Amazon and finding books by “prominent spreaders of misinformation.”

Warren blamed Amazon for failing to limit searches or choices:

“This pattern and practice of misbehavior suggests that Amazon is either unwilling or unable to modify its business practices to prevent the spread of falsehoods or the sale of inappropriate products.”
    In her letter, Warren gave the company 14 days to change its algorithms to throttle and obstruct efforts to read opposing views.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    My fear is that this Spring, Xi will release virus X and then two-three months later, invade Taiwan. Going to be a hell of a year.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

A major challenge now is how to efficiently de-risk potential toxicities associated with mRNA technology,” the scientists wrote in the paper, which was published by Nature Reviews Drug Discovery on Jan. 23.

The Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 shots use modified messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology. The mRNA is delivered by lipid nanoparticles (LNP).

The toxicity risks include “lipid nanoparticle structural components, production methods, route of administration and proteins produced from complexed mRNAs,” the authors of the paper said.

Authors of the paper include Eric Jacquinet and Dimitrios Bitounis, Moderna employees, and Maximillian Rogers, who was working at Moderna when the paper was being done.

Moderna didn’t respond to a request for comment.

The mRNA vaccines have multiple known side effects, including heart inflammation and severe allergic shock. Those may stem from hypersensitivity reactions, which can be elicited by “any LNP-mRNA component” but are most likely triggered by PEGlyated lipid nanoparticles, which is “the most potentially reactogenic component,” the scientists said.

Polyethylene glycol, or PEG, an ingredient in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, is known to cause allergic reactions.(PEG is something I have talked about on INGO before, it is a form of antifreeze,though food approved it has serious risks. I was not aware it was used in the shots,but how would anyone have been?).

Dr. Malone Reacts​

Dr. Robert Malone, who helped invent the mRNA technology, said the paper downplayed the range of risks that have been linked to the mRNA-based vaccines and may be part of a limited hangout, or a propaganda technique.

That technique, a form of misdirection, involves people offering some information to obscure or prevent the discovery of other information.

“My most generous interpretation of the overall intent of the article is that this article summarizes and represents information concerning risks and toxicities of this platform technology which Moderna wishes to have disclosed in a manner which puts the firm, its activities and the underlying platform technology in the best possible light,” Dr. Malone, who wasn’t involved with the paper, wrote in his review.

“A less generous interpretation of intent is that this article represents a subtle form of propaganda strategy commonly referred to as a limited hangout.”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom