• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    She's North of the site. From the vatntage point, VERY FAR NORTH. The two buildings with the Green roofs, I can't recall their names, are WEST of the WTC. If west is on her left she is facing north with the south in her background. This is confirmed by the fact that the Empire State Building is over her right shoulder, also IN THE background. The Empire State building is at 34th st and 5th avenue. It's pretty close in her background though. So, she's North and West of the Empire State Building, but East of the WTC. In any case, that building is NOT World Trade Center Seven.

Best to know the geography of Manhattan before making videos like these. Even better to know it before you believe them.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    She's North of the site. From the vatntage point, VERY FAR NORTH. The two buildings with the Green roofs, I can't recall their names, are WEST of the WTC. If west is on her left she is facing north with the south in her background. This is confirmed by the fact that the Empire State Building is over her right shoulder, also IN THE background. The Empire State building is at 34th st and 5th avenue. It's pretty close in her background though. So, she's North and West of the Empire State Building, but East of the WTC. In any case, that building is NOT World Trade Center Seven.

Best to know the geography of Manhattan before making videos like these. Even better to know it before you believe them.

Obviously, you are part of the conspiracy.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    BBC Global and BBC Worldwide are at 570 7th Avenue (41st st) and 1120 6th Ave (43rd st) respectively. It's very likely the bulding in her background, which is very close to her by perspective judgement, is 1 Penn Plaza. One Penn Plaza is 57 stories tall, and located at 33rd and 7th, which would put it EXACTLY where the building referred to as WTC 7 in this film is, with respect to the location of the BBC offices in Manhattan. Furthermore, to think that you were so far north of the WTC that the Empire State Building is visible in your background and to think that you could actually still see WTC 7 in Manhattan requires either a total ignorance of the geography of NYC, or willful misleading on the part of the video maker. Personally, I think it's a combination of the two, to try and further the tinfoil hat Truther argument.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Jesse Ventura refers to this video as proof of a conspiracy in an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan a couple weeks ago while suggesting he may run for president in 2016. Scary that he and many others accept things like this as truth without question.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Why'd you bring this thread back to life? I was very happy with having put it to bed quickly and quietly.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    BBC Global and BBC Worldwide are at 570 7th Avenue (41st st) and 1120 6th Ave (43rd st) respectively. It's very likely the bulding in her background, which is very close to her by perspective judgement, is 1 Penn Plaza. One Penn Plaza is 57 stories tall, and located at 33rd and 7th, which would put it EXACTLY where the building referred to as WTC 7 in this film is, with respect to the location of the BBC offices in Manhattan. Furthermore, to think that you were so far north of the WTC that the Empire State Building is visible in your background and to think that you could actually still see WTC 7 in Manhattan requires either a total ignorance of the geography of NYC, or willful misleading on the part of the video maker. Personally, I think it's a combination of the two, to try and further the tinfoil hat Truther argument.

The building pointed out in the video has smoke coming out of it, and was later filmed collapsing from the same perspective (complete with the Empire State Building in the background).

So your position is that the building in the video is not WTC7?

Same building collapsing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk[/ame]

Last edited:

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    doesn't it take a lot of time to wire explosives in order to cut the columns to collapse a building within it's own foot print? Hammer drilling into concrete take time. Even if all you had to do was cut drywall and wrap shaped charges around steel columns where did it all come together so fast?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    The building pointed out in the video has smoke coming out of it, and was later filmed collapsing from the same perspective (complete with the Empire State Building in the background).

So your position is that the building in the video is not WTC7?

Same building collapsing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

That is not the same building. That was WTC 7. The building in the first video is not. The video in the first video does NOT have smoke coming out of it. That was smoke from much further south. The smoke plume coming out of the WTC was visible from my work site that day over 20 miles away to the east.

P.S. - 9/11 was not an inside job. No matter how much "evidence" these wack sites have, it's always bull**** like this. Pull a bait and switch and hope no one notices.

P.P.S. - There was no controlled demolition at WTC 7 either.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    doesn't it take a lot of time to wire explosives in order to cut the columns to collapse a building within it's own foot print? Hammer drilling into concrete take time. Even if all you had to do was cut drywall and wrap shaped charges around steel columns where did it all come together so fast?

See it's this very fallacy that keeps people confused to see the real depth of the 9/11 government backed attacks. ALL of the buildings in the WTC complex were pre-wired when they were originally built. This had been in the planning stages from the day they were built. New York City was never intended to be a long term habitation. When the original founders of the city created it, it was meant to be a test site to learn how to control subjects better in the coming centuries. Look how well it's working, Gloomberg has them so cowed down that they can't even buy a Super Big Gulp at the 7-11 anymore.

I'm totally serial about this!!!!:n00b:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yep. Apparently neither familiarity with the terrain, experience with explosive demolitions, knowledge of structural collapse patterns and the effects of fire impingement upon steel girders, nor any other contrary information must be allowed to interfere with a good conspiracy theory (especially if it makes George Bush look bad).

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Ironically, I was putting a steel building up as the WTC was coming down. A simple torch cut with oxy-acetylene can result in a 2" whip at the end of a steel beam starting 4' from the cut site. That's under no pressure but the weight of the beam itself. Now, pile a million tons of steel, concrete, gunite, and fat people on top of it. I know, "But steel doesn't melt at 1500°!!" Nope, it sure doesn't. But its tensile strength is greatly weakened to the point where shearing forces can rip bolts and rivets right out of their anchor points.

[note: I needed to toss in some humor before I blew my top]

Top Bottom