Deadman's Hollow
    a881db5a9c82b439a56fdc9309a903d4.jpg

Finally got me a Kalashnikov USA KR103

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Nice looking rifle. I like that handguard a lot. Let us know how she shoots, haven't heard much about these rifles yet

Shooting true now on irons, I plan on a review on YouTube. I saw hundreds of people shoot one of these at Kalashbash and she ran as it should be expected. The front end is nice, but I’ll also have a folder once they get them going.

Gonna use this at this years bash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    All. The. Time. AR guys seem to love to approach AK owners at the range ... "I would get an AK if you could customize them." Or, "That platform is so outdated." Or, "They are so uncomfortable to shoot."

Appreciate your unsolicited input, dudes. More AKs for me.
    I just tell them that an AK is like an AR...but for men.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I remember as I’m sure you do when there were like 6 of us in the whole state...until they found out how cheap the ammo was. Either that or bought a 7.62x39 upper-
    My first semi auto rifle was an SKS at 12 years old. Then came an AK in early 20s. It wasn’t until mid 30s that I got an AR, but there have been plenty of AKs in my life.

It is great to see so many quality companies making solid products for AKs now. Places like IG have really created a demand for people upgrading their rifles.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    More AK lovers on INGO is exactly what we need!

:smileak:
    I remember as I’m sure you do when there were like 6 of us in the whole state...until they found out how cheap the ammo was. Either that or bought a 7.62x39 upper-

It's interesting how that works. The state I moved here from had a ton of AK enthusiasts, relatively speaking. I was a member of a super, super nice private club with 10 distinct ranges, and even on the long distance range I was rarely the only guy slinging x39. It was fun to meet and shoot and talk eastern bloc guns with fellow fans.

Here in Indiana though, we seem far more few and far between. Whether it's the INGO classifieds, area gun shops or ranges, I just don't bump into many AK guys. And most gun folks I do talk to are unfamiliar with or downright confused about them.

Top Bottom