• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Really nice. Wish mine had the wood furniture instead of the black polymer it came with.

You might be able offset the cost by selling off your polymer furniture.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I went in to LGS to buy the ZPAP w/wood furniture but changed my mind when I seen the green furniture. Figured I had others with the wood so why not go green. :scratch:

How do you like the polymer stock? Those things just look THICC to me. I'm on the fence about them but I haven't had a chance to shoulder one.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    How do you like the polymer stock? Those things just look THICC to me. I'm on the fence about them but I haven't had a chance to shoulder one.
    Honestly I bought this the evening before heading out on vacation last September and haven't even taken it out of the box since. Pretty sure I did all the fingering and such when I bought it so probably didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but its been awhile.

Indianapail

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 13, 2020
    Brownsburg
    My (other) zastava, came as the Russian red side folder but I swapped the furniture out to make it more Yugo-esque. I know it'll take all the abuse I give it but I think this is going to be relegated to the wall until I get one of those Gucci milled arsenals to replace it. Is there anything I'm missing to be period correct Yugo? (Shhh I don't want to talk about the bulged trunion, I know that's not Yugo) 0525210008_HDR~2.jpg

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside

You might be able offset the cost by selling off your polymer furniture.
    I haven't even installed the Serbian Red hand guard and triangle stock I bought and you're trying to get me into the complete walnut furniture set (I prefer the dark walnut). You, sir, are an enabler ;)

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Is there anything I'm missing to be period correct Yugo? (Shhh I don't want to talk about the bulged trunion, I know that's not Yugo)

I've been out in the sun all day so maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but unless you're thinking of a commercial NPAP, bulged trunnions are pretty synonymous with stamped Yugo M70 pattern guns. Or was your comment referencing the milled M70?

Yours is a nice looking shooter. I'd nab some surplus Yugo BHO mags, a surplus Yugo sling, and a few boxes of superb-shooting M67 ammo.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    PSAK-74. Bought this the day Palmetto launched its triangle folders, to take the pressure off my more desirable import 5.45 guns. So far no complaints, but I really need to put it through its paces a bit more to see if any lug wear, sticky firing pin, or other issues develop.

FQ90Asph.jpg

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    PSAK-74. Bought this the day Palmetto launched its triangle folders, to take the pressure off my more desirable import 5.45 guns. So far no complaints, but I really need to put it through its paces a bit more to see if any lug wear, sticky firing pin, or other issues develop.

FQ90Asph.jpg
    Just a side question how are you liking that mro? I'm planning on picking one up for my m72 mutant a few pages back.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Just a side question how are you liking that mro? I'm planning on picking one up for my m72 mutant a few pages back.

I'm getting used to it - haven't put enough rounds through it to feel like it's worth the ~$375 I paid for it yet, but I'm getting there. I like the larger FOV. I don't have any fisheye or parallax issues that some of the earlier serial numbers allegedly had. It's a Trijicon so I have zero concerns about dependability or durability. I will say that an MRO + RS Regulate AKMT upper + RS Regulate AK-301M lower = about the perfect AK RDS setup.

Side but similar note - the Tango Down cover sucks haha. I initially bought the MRO to run on an FDE SLR-107FR, and I wanted it to more closely match the gun. It was arguably the hardest 15 minutes of my life getting the cover on, and I instantly hated it. I may cut off the lens covers and see if that helps, but will likely end up removing it at some point.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    I'm getting used to it - haven't put enough rounds through it to feel like it's worth the ~$375 I paid for it yet, but I'm getting there. I like the larger FOV. I don't have any fisheye or parallax issues that some of the earlier serial numbers allegedly had. It's a Trijicon so I have zero concerns about dependability or durability. I will say that an MRO + RS Regulate AKMT upper + RS Regulate AK-301M lower = about the perfect AK RDS setup.

Side but similar note - the Tango Down cover sucks haha. I initially bought the MRO to run on an FDE SLR-107FR, and I wanted it to more closely match the gun. It was arguably the hardest 15 minutes of my life getting the cover on, and I instantly hated it. I may cut off the lens covers and see if that helps, but will likely end up removing it at some point.
    I have a kop so I will probably get the dedicated base and have I a little further forward than you. Its that FOV I keep hearing that brings me to the mro and not the aimpoint pro. Thanks for the insight.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Thanks for the insight.

Absolutely! And FWIW, I also have an Aimpoint PRO that frankly hasn't seen any action in probably two years. It just sits on my bench. Just too big and bulky for a simple red dot. The MRO will likely live on a gun (might hop between a few, but still) as long as I have them.

Top Bottom