Those PAP pistols are some fire-spitting dragons for sure :cool:

vdabpVIh.jpg

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    View attachment 131571 Pre-op pick. I'll drop another one when the top and bottom surgery is done.
    It's an '03 7.62 Saiga imported by EAA. It doesn't have the cloner dimples, but it'll do.

Nice! Conversion parts already sourced or is that a work in progress?

And I actually kinda prefer those sans-dimples sporter variants. They are substantially less common, and those who know, know. Can't wait to see the final product.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Nice! Conversion parts already sourced or is that a work in progress?

And I actually kinda prefer those sans-dimples sporter variants. They are substantially less common, and those who know, know. Can't wait to see the final product.
    Parts are mostly worked out. Still debating doing a rear trunnion swap for the 5.5mm side folder or keeping the fixed tang. Other than that it'll be a Ak103ish rifle lol

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Parts are mostly worked out. Still debating doing a rear trunnion swap for the 5.5mm side folder or keeping the fixed tang. Other than that it'll be a Ak103ish rifle lol

Personally I'd go the folder route, but that's just because I prefer them over fixed stocks on these guns. It'll be an awesome clone either way.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    A custom build I did recently. It's based off a yugo m72. This is my vision of the way a modern yet classic build should be. It's 14.5 pin and weld with adjustable gas block. It has the saberwerks kop that took some machining to get to fit.

That's definitely ... different. I dig it! What's that hole in the left side of the receiver? I assume for the folder? And a reprofiled dong or something you made? Most importantly, how's it shoot??

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    That's definitely ... different. I dig it! What's that hole in the left side of the receiver? I assume for the folder? And a reprofiled dong or something you made? Most importantly, how's it shoot??
    The hole on the left is for a yugo sling mount that I'm still looking for. The folder is a manticore arms unit. The cut down dong I can't take credit for that was done by kalashnicarver. Only shot a little for function testing and zeroing. Going out Sunday for extended test session to run her hard and fast.

Top Bottom