• RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Looking at my wife's mags...
    How many rounds might we go through in any given string? (I forget from the last time, and my FS held 17 at the time)

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    The number of rounds you shoot is up to you. Remember we like two to five per, mixing the number up as you go. I don't know how many it will take so I don't want to be programmed to a specific number. More magazines means more time your flight will be on the line.

Looking at my wife's mags...
    How many rounds might we go through in any given string? (I forget from the last time, and my FS held 17 at the time)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hoping midway usa pulls through. I've had some on backorder for a few weeks now.
    Nevertheless, 1500 is the weekend prior so i can pick up some extra's as needed then. Hers is an lc9-s (7+1), we only have 3 currently.
    Hotel is booked for friday night, and I see there's a steakhouse nearby.
    It's officially a party.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The number of rounds you shoot is up to you. Remember we like two to five per, mixing the number up as you go. I don't know how many it will take so I don't want to be programmed to a specific number. More magazines means more time your flight will be on the line.

What do you reccomend as a safe number of rounds to bring for the day? (Considering that I won't always shoot 5 and I'm likely to shoot more than 2) I'm trying to budget my time at the reloading bench this week.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Will hard looks be covered in this course? If so, any special equipment considerations?

ASKED AND ANSWERED, SIR!

Will "Hard Looks" be addressed in this class?

My insurance guy says "not no but F*&K NO!

Indeed.

No hard looks, at least not since . . . the incident.

What do you reccomend as a safe number of rounds to bring for the day? (Considering that I won't always shoot 5 and I'm likely to shoot more than 2) I'm trying to budget my time at the reloading bench this week.

I'd bring 500 rounds. Better to take some home than run out at a bad time.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute

I think that 500 should be enough. Keep in mind that we want every round mean something. If you bring 200k I'll try to figure a way for you to shoot all the evolutions, if you bring 1000, I'm sure the class can help so you don't have to carry all that weight home. Seriously, 500 is a good number.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Starting to get ammo together tonight. That's about a day earlier than usual. I must be all tingly and excited.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I think that 500 should be enough. Keep in mind that we want every round mean something. If you bring 200k I'll try to figure a way for you to shoot all the evolutions, if you bring 1000, I'm sure the class can help so you don't have to carry all that weight home. Seriously, 500 is a good number.

It is a good number for rounds but not pounds on a Prom date.

Top Bottom