• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You mean that people can walk around and have their guns taken from them? This guy couldnt keep a five year old from taking his gun, and you mean to tell me that he can just do that? Oh, and he is standing right here, listening to everything I say, great." "Well, when did that change? We are going to have criminals with guns everywhere, just taking them from people!"

my favorite part

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Wow...sadly, far too many law enforcement officers are ignorant of the very laws they are supposed to be enforcing!
    And, because their job is enforcement of the written law, their opinion doesn't matter!
    And I've had to ask that question, is that what the written law says, or is that merely your opinion?
    I never tell someone what to do, but I do ask questions pertaining to what they are doing vs what they should be doing?
    Remember, when someone is calling you names, that's an admission that they've already lost their argument!

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I don't know, they can be very sneaky!! :draw:

Don

Tell me about it. My daughter is 23 now, but when she was little, she was a sneaky little twerp. I swear that kid always had a look in her eyes that said "I wonder if I can get away with this?" or "I'll bet I can fool the big people this time".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tell me about it. My daughter is 23 now, but when she was little, she was a sneaky little twerp. I swear that kid always had a look in her eyes that said "I wonder if I can get away with this?" or "I'll bet I can fool the big people this time".

Look to your left. I have that X's 2

Top Bottom