You've got your family. You've got your friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I'm an EMT with guns. RNM is a Paramedic with guns; he can administer drugs that I know nothing about.

My "reject" list is only limited to anyone who has ever put up a post about bacon.

I stand corrected...but why limit myself to only one emergency medical person? You want on the team? :D

And as SavageEagle pointed out, that eliminates about 90 percent of INGO, maybe more...myself included!

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'm an EMT with guns. RNM is a Paramedic with guns; he can administer drugs that I know nothing about.

My "reject" list is only limited to anyone who has ever put up a post about bacon.

I'm neither a paramedic or an EMT, but I've ordered three of RNM's trauma packs. Does that earn me a spot?

Hmm.... I haven't met many people from the board yet, but I get along just fine with those who I've met. Fenway and Bill of Rights are pretty cool, I met them at the 1500. Armed & Christian, RNM, Indygunworks, Rotortalker, and everyone else form the trauma class seemed like good people to hang out with. 6birds, Steve, and the rest of the Noblesville breakfast brunch would be welcome.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'd take any INGOer in...

My father in law owns a food distribution company with over 100,000 square feet of food under roof.

So... I'd have plenty of food for everyone and could use some help with perimeter security!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I'm in then. Go Broncos. Boo Colts.

Ahh brings back memories.:D

Eric Dickerson rushed for 159 yards to go over 1,000 yards for a National Football League record-tying sixth consecutive season and scored a career-high four touchdowns as the Indianapolis Colts stunned the Denver Broncos, 55-23, in the first Monday night game at the Hoosier Dome.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'd take any INGOer in...

My father in law owns a food distribution company with over 100,000 square feet of food under roof.

So... I'd have plenty of food for everyone and could use some help with perimeter security!

I'm in!!!!!!!!
    Do you think there's any Bourbon squirreled away in this building?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I would pick so many here..... some very smart, some very dedicated, some with level heads and many very well supplied and armed.
    I would like to point out that jclark would be a part of the group for his experience.
    I mean when S#!@ Hits The... well just about anything, he has proven himself almost daily.:D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I would pick so many here..... some very smart, some very dedicated, some with level heads and many very well supplied and armed.
    I would like to point out that jclark would be a part of the group for his experience.
    I mean when S#!@ Hits The... well just about anything, he has proven himself almost daily.:D

:lol2::D

Top Bottom