You've got your family. You've got your friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'd take in just about anyone. Even those calling me the village idiot. Even those liberals who want to ban my guns. Why? Because we're all human. But the first time someone tries to steal from us, or do anything STUPID, I'll have no problem sending them on their way.

However, if this is a SERIOUS SHTF situation, all are welcome in my home as I won't be there.

:patriot:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'd have to invite ATM or Printcraft and family. Their continuous comedic antics would keep us all rolling in good cheer, and when you add his arsenal to mine, we would be able to stave off the largest gang of zombies or thugs.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Whether or not I am hosting or someone else is not much of a concern but if I could align myself with a few INGO'ers they would be........

Britton - He's got guns, ammo and being a mustang you would be hard pressed to find a better leader. He will probably be a Sheriff by then and that would be a good thing to.

Jay - All ways take an old Marine

Machinegun - All ways take a crazy Marine to charge in front of you.

Bill of Rights - works out he is a mod now so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone. All ways take a mod and somebody will have to be President when its all over.

ATM - Bills back up and you all ways need a comedian.

Jack Ryan - The craziest of all INGO'ers. I can see many uses for someone like Jack.:D

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I don't "know" many on here at all. Those that I do, know who you are. People invited are those I have trained with. If I knew another group was training and what kind of training they were doing then I we could talk.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Appearently you are not as special as Annie is now are you?

So much for that Marine brotherhood... LOL!

Yep Annie has a special place in gunny's heart I am sure. :D

I think he saves the candy for the ones he fears! :) The Monkey and I...were sneaky! :)

I doubt he fears anybody, I think he is playing favorites with you and Annie (and the monkey).:D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    It would be hard for me to turn away a fellow INGO member. I'd just hope they have something to bring to the table, especially, food, weapons, and supplies. I have a couple close friends that are members on here that would prob be here anyways. I can say this, if one of you show up you better be announcing you're from INGO and your screen name before getting too close to the house or you may not like what you'll have pointed at you:draw:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Watch him get blood on their new carpet from rough-housing with Luka...
    see who he fears then. :D

I'll give you a hint, she goes by the name "Yes, Dear". :D

Well that goes without saying. I have a "Yes, Dear" that scares the **** out of me sometimes too.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Luka cleans up all the blood he spills. Candy is to keep the sweet, that much sweeter.... not to mention close enough to reach for the candy...... "c'mere little girl" :D ..... If you can logistically contribute to the cause, you're welcome.......

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Does NOT thick I want any candy stored in pockets... especially on a hot day at the range...:rolleyes:

Sorry I prefer my candy not taste like *** sweat..:puke:

****who keeps moving the little puke guy???*****

Last edited:
    Top Bottom