You've got your family. You've got your friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ...But the S has HTF.
    Other than your peeps, who you've already got settled in for the duration,
    which INGOers would you let join you and your fam...and why?

:popcorn:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If you are wanting to stay at my place then something valuable/useful needs to come with you... Whether that is a skill set, equipment, security, or whatever. Do not get me wrong I like people, but I am only prepping with X number of people in mind. If SHTF then this is a lot like Combat Triage. Fix the ones that can be saved first. Then the ones who might make it, and don't waste stuff that is hard to get on the ones that will not make it. Is that a hard choice you bet. Is it one I will make? You bet. So if you want to stay at my place, bring something to the table...

My Grandma used to say the Lord only looks after those that help look after themselves...

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    well out here in the immediate New Palestine area, I've only met Grizhicks and Tala. They and theirs would be welcome to any food and shelter we have. :yesway:

Not saying I'd turn others away, just saying I haven't met many from out this way.

So if you find yourself in a SHTF situation and someone challenges you "Who INGoes there?" it might help to be paying attention and reply with your screen name. :D

:ingo: :patriot:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Unknown

I haven't been on here long enough to get to know folks well enough. That being said, depending on the type of SHTF I might team up with another family or two for strength in numbers. I would want other married couples with kids of their own. I am a bit embarassed to say this, but I do in fact have a spare bomb shelter. My house has a fallout shelter built in the 1950's. My safe area is in a different part of the house so I could conceivably house another family of preppers down there.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So no INGO people are allowed? ;)

Not the ones on here who are always trying to justify the existence of Lucas Oil Stadium. Seriously, if others rights don't mean anything to them, there protection in shtf doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

I'm sure we all have a list of people on here who we will or won't allow when the time comes.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    RedneckMedic
    SavageEagle
    Longbow
    Rambone
    JoeWilliams

Those come to mind first for the people on here I would want with me if SHTF because I feel these that these people would handle the situation best. I'm probably missing a few...

Wrong forum?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not the ones on here who are always trying to justify the existence of Lucas Oil Stadium. Seriously, if others rights don't mean anything to them, there protection in shtf doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

I'm sure we all have a list of people on here who we will or won't allow when the time comes.

Geez Hornadylnl,

Remind me to take you off my official Christmas list to wish all of INGO a Merry Christmas when I tell everyone Merry Christmas in 19 days.

Depending on the situation I will try extend help to local INGOer's that I know, if I can help out.

Personally if I can, I would try to extend help outwards to anyone member of INGO that I can, even hard headed Patriots fans who hate the existence of Lucas Oil.

It's a building Hornadylnl, don't let it cloud your judgment, that guy who reaches out to pull you up if you have encountered a huge setback because of some unforeseen SHTF happening may just be a Colt's fan that love's L.O.S.

So saying that I hope people get the drift that I think members of INGO should stay the course of the 3 Musketeers, All for one, and one for all.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    RogerB,

Being a New Palestinion myself, perhaps we should get together with others here in the area one evening, have some coffee at Cafe 52, and discuss the possibilites. :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Geez Hornadylnl,

Remind me to take you off my official Christmas list to wish all of INGO a Merry Christmas when I tell everyone Merry Christmas in 19 days.

Depending on the situation I will try extend help to local INGOer's that I know, if I can help out.

Personally if I can, I would try to extend help outwards to anyone member of INGO that I can, even hard headed Patriots fans who hate the existence of Lucas Oil.

It's a building Hornadylnl, don't let it cloud your judgment, that guy who reaches out to pull you up if you have encountered a huge setback because of some unforeseen SHTF happening may just be a Colt's fan that love's L.O.S.

So saying that I hope people get the drift that I think members of INGO should stay the course of the 3 Musketeers, All for one, and one for all.

So are all liberals who push for gun control on your Merry Christmas list?

I'm not arguing about a building, I'm arguing the loss of rights it represents. Much like you root against democrats that want to defecate on your rights, I root against Irsay and everything that is Colts.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Lets see Annie, Rachel Marie, Spasmo, Pami, whoever that chic is wearing the INGO Fleece. :)

LMAO ok since 50% of that group are MODS I am JUST KIDDING!!!!!:rockwoot:

I have yet to meet anybody from here so I could not answer that, I do know if you show up my door step and offer a valuable skill set even if you have nothing else I will take you in.

We have a nurse in our little family/MAG we could use a Doctor, A Vet, the list goes on.....

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    RogerB,

Being a New Palestinion myself, perhaps we should get together with others here in the area one evening, have some coffee at Cafe 52, and discuss the possibilites. :rockwoot:

Steve,

Sounds like a great idea! Although I'll have to try and make it a Sat. afternoon. Due to the work schedule I am in bed pretty early throughout the week.

Have you tried that restaurant at 52 and 600? JJ's some family style portions place so I've heard. Might try that some time.

Let me know! :yesway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Too many INGO people see me as their emergency food source. I ain't lettin' 'em in the door if they want to eat me. It would be foolhardy to say the least.

Oh, they'll get me sooner or later and I'll be delicious (I'm well-marbled), but I'm not helpin' 'em. They gotta earn it.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm a big believer in "Power of numbers". If someone has something to "bring to the table" I'm not going to be one that turns them down. In a SHTF situation, you need everyone on your side that you possibly can.

That being said, You best be SCREAMING your INGO name from behind a tree before you try to walk up to my house. :)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There are a few I'd take in. Fletch definitely ranks up there. I'm more of a hermit I guess. I even ride my motorcycle by myself as I like to do my own thing. There is power in numbers but if the shtf like I think it will, I hope to be called up before it happens. If not, I won't want to be around very long anyway.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I can't put any INGO member on my enemies list. I may have some disagreements, but nothing serious.
    Maybe I'm in the doghouse with some members, but I'm too stupid to change.:cool:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom