• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    True story... I went up to The Corner Bar (that's its name) for lunch yesterday. That place (several owners ago) was the first place I ever used my fake id (I was 16 or 17) to buy a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm wine. It was back in the day of the blue paper licenses with no pictures and I faked it myself. :lmfao:
    I know that bar. I delivered their dumpster. And fixed it. Many times. I hate that stupid parking lot and it’s low wires :wallbash:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Well. I got it.
    Tv is hung with a ceiling mount... on the wall.

5 new outlets in the garage.

Had to move my storage bins off the work bench.

Had to move and rehang my school bus stop sign I have rigged to flash its lights.

Had to make an antenna for the stupid tv as it isn't smart at all.

Also had to move the stereo which meant the speakers had to be rewired as the wires were to short.

And lastly, I found every little shard of glass I hadn't cleaned up before starting this project.

What a day.

(If I remember correctly, the top of my bench is 42 or 44" tall and this whole project was using stufd I already had laying around.)

20230306_173501.jpg
    20230218_204347.jpg

My mess before

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. I got it.
    Tv is hung with a ceiling mount... on the wall.

5 new outlets in the garage.

Had to move my storage bins off the work bench.

Had to move and rehang my school bus stop sign I have rigged to flash its lights.

Had to make an antenna for the stupid tv as it isn't smart at all.

Also had to move the stereo which meant the speakers had to be rewired as the wires were to short.

And lastly, I found every little shard of glass I hadn't cleaned up before starting this project.

What a day.

(If I remember correctly, the top of my bench is 42 or 44" tall and this whole project was using stufd I already had laying around.)

View attachment 260654
    View attachment 260655

My mess before
    Sounds more like a first world victory!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    See the problem?
    I am single and live alone. I like a decent lasagna though,so I must adapt and over come(thank you food saver).
    PXL_20210916_190225231.jpg

Last year a dinner guest tried my lasagna, and she paid me quite well to make her two pans for her family reunion. I was invited, but not allowed to tell anyone it was mine per the agreement lol.

Combine and brown the meat. Add one can of sauce. Set aside.

Boil water with salt. Add noodles and cook to 90% done, but still solid centers. Drain,rinse in cold water. Use a few teaspoons of olive oil to keep them from sticking together.

Chop vegies into very small pieces.

Combine ricotta,italian cheese,vegies,and other sauce.

Start laying. Alternate between your meat and other sauce each layer.

Top with the creamy melt cheese and any sauces you have left(it does not hurt to use three sauces,I have had to. This makes two large pans)

Bake 300F for 45 minutes.

The most critical phase.
    Kick your broiler on high. Stand there and watch for the top cheese to start browning.
    Kill the heat after it does and remove from oven immediately. Let rest 30 minutes.
    Eat

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Had my monthly deep tissue massage (seriously, I recommend this to better you for your nagging ailments) and I'm already massage sore.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay, back on track. There's nothing on tv I really want to watch so it looks like I'll be falling asleep to "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective".

Bruce should come out with an updated version of this song. More like 500 channels and nothing on. :):

If you wake up and are able to talk to animals let us know.

My fist world problem today is my dumpster. I am happily working on some remodeling in my house,it creates waste that goes into the dumpster. They did not come and empty it this morning for unknown reasons. I know it has happened before,they have only a few trucks and reliable employees seems to be a problem. I needed it emptied though.

I will probably have to wait until morning!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Was the ending a happy one? :cool:
    No/yes, I've been a client for years not the way implicated. I'm not the average client. During covid I got massages in her home, talked firearms, let the f bomb fly which is a comfort level reprocity. She's known me longer than my kid has been alive.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My first world problem today is wondering why you shut the water tank heater off on a Bunn.
    I get up dump cold water in the top of my Bunn and HOT coffee comes out the bottom
    My husband does this because he is too cheap to pay the electric bill. He likes to keep it under $100 a month and the facility charges are about half that number.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My first world problem today is wondering why you shut the water tank heater off on a Bunn.
    I get up dump cold water in the top of my Bunn and HOT coffee comes out the bottom
    I am cheap, don't want to pay to keep it hot all night. We have Duke energy here and I don't want to give them anything I don't have to.

Don

Top Bottom