• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    My first world problem this week was buying the wrong scope rings for my new rifle...luckily we got it squared away now.
    I hear ya... my GSP cut a pad on her left front foot... Ordered some doggy boots from Amazon. They are too small and don't fit. Had to order a larger pair. The gripe is I have to take the other ones to a UPS store for return. Sheesh.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I hear ya... my GSP cut a pad on her left front foot... Ordered some doggy boots from Amazon. They are too small and don't fit. Had to order a larger pair. The gripe is I have to take the other ones to a UPS store for return. Sheesh.
    Beats having to send them back to Amazon yourself....

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Got a new Keurig. When the coffee drips into the cup, it spatters a little bit onto the white countertop. Geeez, guess they forgot to test it. So now I have to put a paper towel under the coffeemaker to catch the drips AND I have to change it every other day !! AND it's not one of those half sheets either, it's a WHOLE SHEET !

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am currently laying in a hotel room bed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Cincinnati, OH. It was expensive sure but it was a needed trip for the family. There is enough to do for a trip that's going to be less than 24 hours and the water inside is clear and warm, it's not super busy and the beer is cold.

But it's so damn hot and humid in the pool area. I feel like a plant in a greenhouse. Would it kill them to crack a door or turn the speed up for the giant overhead fans? Don't get me started with the fact that they are spinning in the wrong direction.

Edit: and since I've been perusing these forums for the last hour and some change, my phone is at 29%. I guess I'll get up and plug that in

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Lost power for 5 seconds with the last round of nasty storms. Took 20 minutes to get my wifi back so I could continue watching concert I had on

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am now waiting 36 hours for "parts" to arrive. Plus, I will probably have to walk out to the actual mailbox to retrieve them when they do decide to arrive. I am so stinking spoiled by Amazon, ****ing pathetic.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If I don't twist the end of a loose roll of clear packing tape after I use it, the flap will stick down to the roll making it EXTREMELY difficult to get started again.
    It happens more often than I would like to maintain my level of sanity.

Top Bottom