• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How very sad. I'm uneducated by the standards of many yet I'm not begging for someone to pay off my student loans. I was smart enough to realize that an $85,000.00 piece of paper saying I'm studied in liberal arts probably wasn't going to be worth the investment. Education does not equal intelligence, particularly the liberal conditioning which is passed off as an education these days.

As the author said, I hope the liberals take full advantage of this. Let them sit back, watch the show and enjoy the small things in life. Let the bull**** they've been attempting to force down the throats of the rest of the country fade back into insignificance where it belongs.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I couldn't read more than 1 paragraph of that arrogant BS, does that make me illiterate?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Intellectual: one who has been educated beyond his/her intelligence.-- Arthur C. Clarke

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I'm really wanting a shirt that has
    "Don't ask me how to fix it, I'm uneducated "
    Or "Don't ask me, I'm uneducated " on it.
    I fix stuff all the time for my MIL and she linked this on FB.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can't find it, but I remember a meme that shows a woman pointing to a garbage man and telling him to study or else he'll have that job. Another woman points to the man and tells her son that man has a good paying job with benefits, supports his family, and pays taxes.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've spent a fair amount of time with Carson Weillor in my ears. Known he was liberal the whole time. Sorry to find out that he is a snowflake too.

You'd think that MN winters would have toughened him up some. Tongue on the frosty pump handle and all that, what?

He retired from his own show lately and it's not gonna be the same without the news from Lake Wobegone. Never really thought about why the lives of the cowboys were about Dusty and LEFTY til just now.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wow. I liked Prairie Home Companion

I still like the show, but yeah, he's as liberal as they come. A face made for radio, too, but that's neither here nor there. It won't keep me from enjoying the show. I didn't get through the whole article, though. I'm certainly no fan of Trumps...but c'mon. Hillary needed boo'd.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow. I liked Prairie Home Companion
    Me too. However the last couple of years with their little liberal tweaks it's been less enjoyable; I really wish they could have stayed away from politics. FWIW, our local station dropped PHC in favor of cheaper shows.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Me too. However the last couple of years with their little liberal tweaks it's been less enjoyable; I really wish they could have stayed away from politics. FWIW, our local station dropped PHC in favor of cheaper shows.

My wife and I enjoy NPR a lot. Wait wait don't tell me, moth story hour, news in general.

I listen to 93.1 then NPR during commercials or Bob and tom and NPR during commercials. :D

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Never was a fan of PHC, never was a fan of the smugness of NPR in general, and have long really disliked Garrison Keillor, so no reason to be disappointed into having to switch off his stupid radio show.
    I haven't listened to even one second of either it or the rest of taxpayer-funded **** spewed out by NPR.

Top Bottom