• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I'm thinking life would be too good for them. How about the Gas Chamber, electric chair and a Firing Squad. Simultaneously. Oh yeah, make sure to secure an electrode their marbles and turn on the switch first.

They deserve worse than death. Twice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Makes you sick! I also just saw but didn't even want to read the details where a teen was arrested for raping a 90 yr old woman. WTF?? Not sure but I think that story was from here in Indiana.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Obama had a grandfather...and he looked a lot like Delbert "Shorty" Belton.

What a horrible thing to have happen. The list of thugs seems to be endless and growing.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    It's rap music (and I use the term music with disdain), rap music is always to blame.

I very much look forward to the few who respond with comments about how wholesome, pure and general good for society rap is.
    However I will not be responding to such comments. Have a great day.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    The difference is the CULTURE. In a society where boys are considered men and fathers are anything but ,what do we expect. The role models went from individuals like MLK Jr and Malcolm X to people like lil Wayne and countless do nothings. IMHO this is an epidemic. This is a true national crisis.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If Shorty would have eliminated the threat to his life the way he no doubt did on Okinawa nearly 70 years ago? What would the headlines read?

OLD RACIST WHITE GUY MURDERS TEENS IN COLD BLOOD: PRESIDENT AND ATTORNEY GENERAL PRONOUNCE GUILT

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A little of topic but did anyone else notice that Spokane Chief of police is none other than former disgraced Indy public safety director Frank Straub? I hope his complete ineptitude doesn't screw up the investigation, prosecution and hopefully, conviction of these punks.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    Well, I'm bored too. Would any care if I made them duck-walk and place their little heads down on this piece cement I have in the back yard; and I "pop a cap" (to borrow a term) in their heads?

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Both of what has been mentioned already above me
    these plus the fact that instead of getting a beating everyday for the next 75 years and working unbearable labor for 16hrs a day to rebuild the community the terrorize,people know they are just going to get a slap on the wrist. Bc they didn't get a backhand in the mouth when they were mouthing off at age 4,5,6.......

Top Bottom