Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I thought this a fair write up on the issue...

Interesting that over half of front line non medical workers do not plan to get the vaccine.

"That Kaiser poll had another, less publicized finding: 51 percent of non-health care essential workers say they will definitely not get a vaccine, will only get one if it’s required, or will wait and see. In other words, people who work at grocery stores and gas stations, who have been working throughout the pandemic, are less inclined to get vaccinated than people who have the sort of jobs that allow them to work from home."

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Interesting that over half of front line non medical workers do not plan to get the vaccine.

"That Kaiser poll had another, less publicized finding: 51 percent of non-health care essential workers say they will definitely not get a vaccine, will only get one if it’s required, or will wait and see. In other words, people who work at grocery stores and gas stations, who have been working throughout the pandemic, are less inclined to get vaccinated than people who have the sort of jobs that allow them to work from home."

I suspect their personal experiences lead them to believe the "pandemic" is less deserving of panic than the agenda driven propaganda about it.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    VnM5RPC.jpg

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I find it very hard to believe this. Only about 43% of the population has had their first shot and about 27% have had both.
    If more than half of the new cases have been vaccinated that would be a much higher rate of spread than the not vaccinated rate. That just doesn't make sense.
    Very little of it has made sense.

I think a lot of these "numbers" are just that. Numbers to sensationalize and keep the population at a level of fear.

Fake Fauci finally admitted today you can be out side without a mask.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Wife and I got our J&J shot two Sundays ago and are now "fully vacinated".

We were fine until about 11pm when the fever hit and we both suffered a sleepless night of rollercoaster 99-103 fevers between alternating Tylenol and Advil doses. At 6am, as I was about to call in sick to work, the fever broke fully and I was mostly* back to normal. Hers broke around 9am and her arm hurt for a few days.

* I said I was "mostly back to normal" but I am actually better than normal... having found the third arm I grew from the injection site to be quite helpful.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Got the second Pfizer shot early Friday morning, so 4 full days ago.

Felt a little "worn out" Friday night, went to bed about an hour earlier than usual... slept in about an hour later than usual Saturday morning. Minor injection site soreness, normal "got a shot" type stuff.

No third eye, arm nor change in cellphone coverage. :)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

Just to clarify, definitely will not has remained steady at ~15% since December. Much like the INGO poll, many initially unsure/wait and see end up getting it, and do not become "no way".

Screenshot 2021-04-27 9.48.26 AM.png

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m 30 years old, army veteran. I eat right, take lots of vitamins, still lift 5 times a week but can’t run more than 1/4 mile without needing a break

Just like with covid it’s not the immediate side effects that concern me but the long term health repercussions.

had covid in October, I’ve had shortness of breath intermittently starting around January. Went for a PFT today and the results came back “within range” but -1 on z score. Docs can’t pinpoint the cause yet but prior to having covid I ran 3-8 miles daily. Now I can’t go up a set of stairs without needing a break.

I survived the initial covid and would likely survive the vaccine but at what long term health cost?

If I learned one thing from Uncle Sam it’s dont volunteer.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I’m 30 years old, army veteran. I eat right, take lots of vitamins, still lift 5 times a week but can’t run more than 1/4 mile without needing a break

Just like with covid it’s not the immediate side effects that concern me but the long term health repercussions.

had covid in October, I’ve had shortness of breath intermittently starting around January. Went for a PFT today and the results came back “within range” but -1 on z score. Docs can’t pinpoint the cause yet but prior to having covid I ran 3-8 miles daily. Now I can’t go up a set of stairs without needing a break.

I survived the initial covid and would likely survive the vaccine but at what long term health cost?

If I learned one thing from Uncle Sam it’s dont volunteer.
    Unless you had a previous PFT before illness to compare to the current PFT you will not know how much had been lost.

The "within range" is only compared to what they think your range should be. Initially you may have been well above range and now down into a projected range. So there could still be significant loss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom