Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As long as people are making their own decision, it's all good.

I don't really care if they base their decision on real science, emotion, dumocrap 'science' or a ouija board.
    It is the coordinated pressure that is the issue. Those that believe they don't want it are being pressured to get it.

FB is now tracking who posts they had the vaccine and is badgering those that have not posted to post it or get the vaccine.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It is the coordinated pressure that is the issue. Those that believe they don't want it are being pressured to get it.

FB is now tracking who posts they had the vaccine and is badgering those that have not posted to post it or get the vaccine.
    Yeah, that pressure part should be illegal.

I've never been part of FB and never will. But that is one more reason not to, as if I needed any more reasons.
    If I were on FB and I had any kind of vaccination at all, like shingles for instance, I would simply state that I have been vaccinated.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Is FB badgering you?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know I am not the only one that remembers a rushed shot for swine flu in 1976, and they stopped it after enough people got injured by it. There are still people in health facilities suffering and there are still people who have not gotten their court mandated settlements from that snafu. Of course this time they passed a law that no one could get sued, no matter what.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is a lot of truth to be yet revealed. The vaccine was all set up to announce after Bidet won.

Ff

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I had it about a month ago. I’m 30, workout about 4 times a week, and my wife makes me eat healthy (LOL). It was much more mild than the flu. Aches and chills first two days, nothing too terrible. Then I developed a slight cough/throat issue. Went away within about 10 days.
    Long story short. F*** that vaccine.

LostHoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Noblesville
    Nope. I have an immune system for a reason. 31, fit and healthy so no need. Plus if I get it I can use my sick time at work which is fiiiine with me. Anyone pushing otherwise can go suck a tailpipe

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    All democrats need is to stretch this COVID deal as long as they can get it to Nov, 2022. The lower the vaccination number, the better.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    While I won't be getting it, I figured I'd report that both my parents and grandparents have had the pfizer vaccine with only some feeling "off" for a few days afterwards.

I just pray there isn't long term consequences for them...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KEY POINTS
    • Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will “likely” need a third dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated.
    • He also said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

KEY POINTS
    • Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will “likely” need a third dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated.
    • He also said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually.
    Moderna has already announced they are trying to combine it with the flu vaccine as an all in one

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

KEY POINTS
    Since he is selling it, why would he not say that? Lather, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Just wondering, would your yearly booster have to be from the same drug company as your first two shots? If you started with pfizer you have to be sure to get a pfizer booster?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom