Not open for further replies.

Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    Over my covid + dead body! Never!

“War is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist-indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!” —Brigadier General Jack D. DA79282C-C8E1-49A3-A42A-5DA5434E06D7.png

Last edited:

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    NO!
    By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as “vaccines” rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41, which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims.
    The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine.
    COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.
    Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they’ve not even been able to establish a causal link between the virus and the clinical disease.
    By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine,” they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Unless covid can be completely wiped out (like smallpox), the world may eventually end up with a combined or dual flu/covid annual vaccine solution as both of them continue to mutate. Only time will tell.
    I don't think there is any single virus had been "complete wiped out", ever, in the history of mankind.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    NO!
    By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as “vaccines” rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41, which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims.
    The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine.
    COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.
    Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they’ve not even been able to establish a causal link between the virus and the clinical disease.
    By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine,” they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply.
    None of this is factually accurate.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    I don't think there is any single virus had been "complete wiped out", ever, in the history of mankind.
    I think this is the only one:

Smallpox was an infectious disease caused by one of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor. The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977, and the World Health Organization certified the global eradication of the disease in 1980.Wikipedia

There are stocks still kept in certain labs, but nothing known in the wild, so to speak.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    NO!
    rLuoJpU.gif

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    None of this is factually accurate.
    A vaccine is defined as something that is designed to, or intended to, confer immunity on its recipient. The Moderna 'vaccine,' for example, is intended only to "lessen the infection symptoms if you get infected". I'm not making this up. That is what they say.
    Check their SEC filings. "We are creating a new category of transformative medicines based on messenger RNA, or mRNA, to improve the lives of patients." mRNA is a form of genetic therapy. They describe what the company does as developing "a new category" of medicines. A vaccine is clearly not a new category of medicine. These are described as experimental vaccines. They are indeed experimental. They are not vaccines meeting the accepted idea of what a vaccine is and does.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    A vaccine is defined as something that is designed to, or intended to, confer immunity on its recipient. The Moderna 'vaccine,' for example, is intended only to "lessen the infection symptoms if you get infected". I'm not making this up. That is what they say.
    Check their SEC filings. "We are creating a new category of transformative medicines based on messenger RNA, or mRNA, to improve the lives of patients." mRNA is a form of genetic therapy. They describe what the company does as developing "a new category" of medicines. A vaccine is clearly not a new category of medicine. These are described as experimental vaccines. They are indeed experimental. They are not vaccines meeting the accepted idea of what a vaccine is and does.

RNA therapies that use mRNAs are being used to develop personalized cancer vaccines, as well as vaccines for infectious diseases such as Zika virus, which has been linked with the condition microcephaly. Researchers are also exploring whether these type of treatments can be used as protein-replacement therapies for rare conditions such as the blood-clotting disorder haemophilia.

How does mRNA differ from gene therapy?
    Helping the body make its own medicine using mRNA sounds like it might be similar to gene therapy or gene editing. While these treatment approaches seek to treat disease through genetic information, they take fundamentally different approaches. Gene therapy and gene editing alter the original genetic information each cell carries. The goal is to produce a permanent fix to the underlying genetic problem by changing the defective gene. Moderna is taking a different approach to address the underlying cause of MMA and other diseases. mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the cell, and is intended to be short-acting. It acts like traditional drugs that can be adjusted over time based on the dose and frequency needed. In simple terms, we are working to provide physicians and patients with a “controllable” way to start and manage their therapy over time.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    NO!

Just curious, but does this post come with a tin foil hat? Wow. This is something.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The government or the Illuminati...and possibly the Masons are off their game. There are something like 8 in the works that do not use the "genetic reprograming" mRNA. Several of these have been approved in other countries and some will shortly be approved in the U.S. Some of them are in phase 3 (the final stage) studies in the U.S. I am in a phase 3 study for one of them.

Oh, and no vaccine is capable of true "immunity", that is eliminating all chance of contracting a disease. Regardless of how long it has been around or the method for provoking an immune response, all any of them can do is create resistance, which, hopefully, is high enough to greatly reduce the chances of the disease taking hold or lessen the symptoms drastically. These are no different in that respect.

I find it a little amusing that several conversations I have had regarding vaccines go like this:

Friend: "No way I would take a vaccine now. Maybe after they have done more research, but not now."

HM: "I get it."

Friend: "How about you. You wouldn't take one would you?"

HM: "Funny you should ask; I am in a phase 3 study for a vaccine and there's a 2/3 chance I have been vaccinated and a 1/3 chance I have not and got a placebo."

Friend: "Are you insane? I don't understand why anyone would volunteer for that."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom