Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Quick update.

After the second shot Tuesday, My arm got progressively more sore all Tuesday, was pretty sore Wednesday and started to reduce in soreness yesterday. Still a little sore. Also, I developed a slight headache Tuesday night that continued through Wednesday. My temperature was elevated above my normal, but not what you would call a fever, from Weds. morning through yesterday.

Junk still intact....well, more or less.
    Guessing you may have the real deal based on the side effects. I think both of the approved innoculations have some side effects after the second dose.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    My wife and I have both had COVID -19. My wife’s symptoms were worse than mine although she did not ever have to be hospitalized nor did I.

Fast forward to the present. Yesterday she received the first of the two vaccines. Today she feels like sh*$. Terrible headache, chills, body aches, tiredness, and no energy. On par with how she felt when she first went through the illness.

I haven’t taken the vaccine and, at this point, am on the fence about whether I will or not. I have heard the side affects from the second vaccination are even worse than the first.

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    I sure find it strange that this is Moderna’s first drug on the market. I retired from the Pharmaceutical industry and this is obviously a homerun for them. One thing is for sure there has been no long term testing done. No way I would take this if I was young and planning on children.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I have had both Covid vaccinations now, 1st shot soreness at injection site like a flu shot. 2nd shot after about 8-10 hours felt very tired but went to bed early and next morning all ok. I am 75 and if nothing else hope and piece of mind made it worth it.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got my first shot today (got called from a waiting list). I had received the call yesterday, but gave that spot to my wife who had been put on the waiting list before me but had not received a call. Luckily they called back today when another spot opened up.

Moderna for both of us. Wife was a bit tied over the evening and today, and she reported a small amount of body ache but not much. Go back about this same time in March for the second dose.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    I am a minority hillbilly who lives in a rural area. I do not know how to get on the internet. I do not know how to stand in line to recieve a shot.I am confused on how " they" will put in my arm. Where is my
    $2000.00?
    Did you forget “And how do I watch that CO Video anyway?”

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is being shared around facebook today. Something tells me this is BS.

View attachment 126810
    I’ve been working every day since all the covid stuff started, I’m not a member of a select group that would get special consideration for getting vaccinated. Is there ANYTHING these crybaby teachers won’t whine about anymore?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I’ve been working every day since all the covid stuff started, I’m not a member of a select group that would get special consideration for getting vaccinated. Is there ANYTHING these crybaby teachers won’t whine about anymore?
    Exactly!

I was talking to a teacher today who thought teachers should get special treatment.

I pointed out that social workers go into homes if hostile people with vaccinated police and vaccinated EMTs to pull unmasked children out of those homes while hostile unmasked parents spit at them but social workers are not a special class of first responders. But teachers have a controlled environment with masked kids and social distancing and often have plexiglass shields. Yup, the teachers deserve special treatment.

I respect them. I’m a high school coach. I get it. But there is no way they should get bumped in line in front of a 60 or 70 year old who is far higher risk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom