Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Would actually having it be the best immunity? Seems logical to me, but then why would that person need the shot?
    I think if you’ve had it already and have the antibodies there is no reason to get the shot. They’re saying you have to get a booster every year anyway. And we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. But the experts tell us that the vaccine protects against more strains than natural immunity, a fact we’ve yet to see evidence for. I don’t begrudge them for trying to drum up sales.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Why? It wouldn’t do any good. By then the programming will be fully implemented and they’ll all answer the same, probably even be reporting us.

The lightest purple available here is intentional.
    Heh, you're certainly right and no good will come of it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    They must not understand the technology. The processing part of the chip might be possible but the antenna and the battery would not be. That pretty much rules out any hope for wifi, GPS and anything that receives and transmits. The closest they could get would be passive RFID with no battery but the antenna would still be a stopper.
    The problem lays in that the lie is repeated so much, that a point in time some people believe the lie. Our Main stream media as perfected this weapon.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What does this say? Does not display for me. Very curious...
    “If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.”

I’m not a lawyer but it sounds to me like if an employer forces you to get the vaccine then any adverse reaction becomes an osha recordable and the company becomes liable. Short term means that anyone who misses a day of work because of vaccine induced fatigue is a recordable. Long term could be ugly and expensive.

Many subcontractors can lose contracts over osha violations and wont be able to bid other work because of their osha record.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What does this say? Does not display for me. Very curious...

Basically if you force your employees to take the the 100% safe vaccine that has no adverse reaction associated with it as a condition of employment, and they have an adverse reaction to it, (which we know is impossible) the employer is on the hook for "work-related" injury.
    I for one don't see what the employers are worried about here.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Biden said yesterday "If you don't get the vaccine you will pay" :n00b: Pay for what?
    Lord knows I don't know what's in that cobweb filled head of his, but it could be taxes (or increased debt), healthcare (i.e. insurance), loss of business, reduced hapiness... basically everything that we've been subject to for a year. Vaccination is arguably the easy way out of all of this.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This change to OSHA guidelines was made very quietly. So much for companies requiring employees to get vaccinated

More on the subject.

I doubt that it will change many employers' policies. Is it at all common for non-healthcare-related employers to mandate vaccination? I'm curious.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Hold up...are we mad that a private employer can require things of their choosing as a condition of employment???
    No, I think they are just stating the newfound fact that the employer is on the hook for damages if they require the shot.
    Not sure I see anyone mad about it. Pretty sure I see people mad in general though and it does spill over.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Yes. People believe that. I know someone personally who believes that. I assured this person that the technology for tiny nano chips that can receive and transmit wifi does not exist. To no avail.
    Well I’m just glad our dear leaders are perfectly transparent and we know everything that they know, and have, and will use against us.
    I bet there’s a UFO thread around here too somewhere.
    This line of thinking reminds me of Phillip von Jolly telling Max Planck to not study physics, as what was already known was all that there was to be known.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I think if you’ve had it already and have the antibodies there is no reason to get the shot. They’re saying you have to get a booster every year anyway. And we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. But the experts tell us that the vaccine protects against more strains than natural immunity, a fact we’ve yet to see evidence for. I don’t begrudge them for trying to drum up sales.
    Interesting then that in places where there is a severe shortage of vaccines and a real need (if you believe in that kind of thing) that they haven’t prioritized people who haven’t had it yet vs those that have.
    Speaks to more tomfoolery, in my mind.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hold up...are we mad that a private employer can require things of their choosing as a condition of employment???
    Employers can mandate some things as a condition of employment but then they're on the hook for that thing causing damages. Do you disagree with that?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Interesting then that in places where there is a severe shortage of vaccines and a real need (if you believe in that kind of thing) that they haven’t prioritized people who haven’t had it yet vs those that have.
    Speaks to more tomfoolery, in my mind.
    It speaks to bureaucracy, likely the same thing.

Also, there is an issue with verifying who has had it with accuracy, but they could just trust people and hope for the best...seriously.

As for variants/strains. The vaccine that I am in a study for (not yet approved) has shown 90% effectiveness against the UK strain and 60% against the South Africa strain (in non HIV patients). But sure, I don't think there is good information about the effectiveness of the immune response provoked by the infection itself. Therefore, can't compare yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom