• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It appears that the LEO that shot Ms. Babbitt is going to walk; but I suspect pretty much everybody knew this already. Despite people being upset, Ms. Babbitt's death was her own fault.

This is why I've largely stayed out of this and related discussions.

Her death may be tragic, but it is entirely her own fault. I fail to see how it doesn't fall under, "stupid places, stupid times, stupid things", and "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Now, I may be less-bothered by private citizens "storming" the Capitol building (assuming actions are otherwise lawful - not stealing stuff, assaulting LEO, etc.), and I may think that views on such actions are fairly hypocritical (see: Handmaid's Tale cosplayers, Occupy miscreants, CHAZ, etc.). But in her case, she tried breaking into the Capitol by crawling through a broken window in a closed/locked door, while LEO had guns drawn. What would anyone expect would happen in those circumstances? (What if that door/window had been an entrance to someone's house, instead of the Capitol?)

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'll see what I can do, bro.

**** is free... because it is insured you know.
    Yeah, I have some commercial property and a business and earlier this year when things were heating up, I looked into it and my policies did not cover acts of war, terrorism, riots, and a couple few other things. I could buy coverage for that but seeing as places were getting burned kind of frequently at that point, it would have been cost prohibitive. Some places, like Target may very well be insured for this kind of stuff, but most of the little guys are not.

I would appreciate a waffle maker, stainless if you can. Lousy Santa is just not as reliable as he used to be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, I have some commercial property and a business and earlier this year when things were heating up, I looked into it and my policies did not cover acts of war, terrorism, riots, and a couple few other things. I could buy coverage for that but seeing as places were getting burned kind of frequently at that point, it would have been cost prohibitive. Some places, like Target may very well be insured for this kind of stuff, but most of the little guys are not.

I would appreciate a waffle maker, stainless if you can. Lousy Santa is just not as reliable as he used to be.
    I think if your commercial property is occupied, and those breaking in, are part of a group that have indicated an intent to do harm to someone within that property, you’re GTG. I certainly would vote to acquit you.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

Sounds like you need to be a roof Korean...or rent some.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It appears that the LEO that shot Ms. Babbitt is going to walk; but I suspect pretty much everybody knew this already. Despite people being upset, Ms. Babbitt's death was her own fault.

Now do George Floyd and Michael Brown

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    tenor.gif
    Are we painting her name or her cause on the streets of our cities? Is the NFL "saying her name", like they did that kid from Indy who livestreamed himself dying in a shootout with police?

The left martyrs their people even when they burn down buildings, shoot at cops, or murder rival protesters from ambush. The right disavows its dead even when they're unarmed mostly peaceful protesters gunned down for no good reason. If we're afraid to stand up for our dead activists, then we're going to be swallowed up by the left's revolution. We're just showing that we don't even believe in the morality of our own people and beliefs. When the left's people die in a shootout with police, they are CELEBRATED openly!

Ashli Babbitt did nothing that BLM's thugs haven't done all year long, and the right is disavowing her like some kind of terrorist. We all saw it clear as day on the video, those cops were so afraid of a little unarmed blond girl that they couldn't do anything but shoot.

We should be putting her name and face on billboards.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are we painting her name or her cause on the streets of our cities? Is the NFL "saying her name", like they did that kid from Indy who livestreamed himself dying in a shootout with police?

The left martyrs their people even when they burn down buildings, shoot at cops, or murder rival protesters from ambush. The right disavows its dead even when they're unarmed mostly peaceful protesters gunned down for no good reason. If we're afraid to stand up for our dead activists, then we're going to be swallowed up by the left's revolution. We're just showing that we don't even believe in the morality of our own people and beliefs. When the left's people die in a shootout with police, they are CELEBRATED openly!

Ashli Babbitt did nothing that BLM's thugs haven't done all year long, and the right is disavowing her like some kind of terrorist. We all saw it clear as day on the video, those cops were so afraid of a little unarmed blond girl that they couldn't do anything but shoot.

Because they (BLM) had the right idea? Be better than them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Because they (BLM) had the right idea? Be better than them.
    Is that going to console you when you're living in BLM's America?

If we're not even willing to act like something is wrong when our own get gunned down for protesting, then it's already over. We've already surrendered. Their side can kill our side with impunity and our response is "well they probably deserved it". No political movement can survive when it won't even acknowledge it's own right to life.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Two wrongs dont make a right.

(however three lefts do)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is that going to console you when you're living in BLM's America?

If we're not even willing to act like something is wrong when our own get gunned down for protesting, then it's already over. We've already surrendered. Their side can kill our side with impunity and our response is "well they probably deserved it". No political movement can survive when it won't even acknowledge it's own right to life.
    This post is the epitome of identity politics - find a group you identify with, and stick with them no matter what; always defend their actions; justify everything.

Then figure out who the other side(s) is, and do everything you can to impugn them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This post is the epitome of identity politics - find a group you identify with, and stick with them no matter what; always defend their actions; justify everything.

Then figure out who the other side(s) is, and do everything you can to impugn them.
    It's working pretty damn well for the other side. People who unite together will crush atomized individuals. They're stacking up wins left and right while we pout about how we're individuals who don't want to be part of the collective or associated with "those people". They talk "diversity of tactics" and stand behind even the most distasteful people in their ranks. The result is they win, all the time, and we lose, all the time, while they play us like a fiddle and manipulate us into disavowing our own beliefs and positions.

Thems just facts. :dunno:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

As opposed to supporting no one and nothing while always staking out some imaginary middle ground

Top Bottom