• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I have been amazed how absolutely silent the media has been about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol last week from the standpoint of information about the shooter. The media pundits and left wing talk show wags have all exclaimed the travesty of Babbitt being in the Capitol building and, therefore, asserting her death was justifiable. Little, to no, mention has been made of the shooter who is a member of the Capitol police force. A little research revealed quite a bit about David Bailey who is a Brazilian immigrant. Bailey was on duty when Trump supporters ( rioters, dissidents fascists, - choose your own adjective) entered the Capitol. Babbitt was unarmed when Bailey pointed his service weapon and fired one round killing her.

A little rearch on Bailey reveals he is a staunch anti Trump radical who is a firm supporter of Black Lives Matter. He has called for violence against Trump supporters on his Facebook and Twitter posts. Bailey, who was on duty with the D.C. Capitol police force, was also present during the shooting of Republican Congressman Jeff Flake in 2017. What I don’t understand is where in the Hell is the public outcry, the media objection, and the Republican response as a result of the killing ? Not hard to figure out the last group, though, when you consider it’s been revealed McConnell is planning on attending Biden’s prayer breakfast tomorrow rather than being at Trump’s D.c. send off. By any causal observance I can’t come to any rational conclusion other than what Bailey did was unjustifiable And he should be prosecuted.

Swamp ? Doesn’t even begin to describe what is the reality of the national political scene.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have been amazed how absolutely silent the media has been about the shooting death of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol last week from the standpoint of information about the shooter. The media pundits and left wing talk show wags have all exclaimed the travesty of Babbitt being in the Capitol building and, therefore, asserting her death was justifiable. Little, to no, mention has been made of the shooter who is a member of the Capitol police force. A little research revealed quite a bit about David Bailey who is a Brazilian immigrant. Bailey was on duty when Trump supporters ( rioters, dissidents fascists, - choose your own adjective) entered the Capitol. Babbitt was unarmed when Bailey pointed his service weapon and fired one round killing her.

A little rearch on Bailey reveals he is a staunch anti Trump radical who is a firm supporter of Black Lives Matter. He has called for violence against Trump supporters on his Facebook and Twitter posts. Bailey, who was on duty with the D.C. Capitol police force, was also present during the shooting of Republican Congressman Jeff Flake in 2017. What I don’t understand is where in the Hell is the public outcry, the media objection, and the Republican response as a result of the killing ? Not hard to figure out the last group, though, when you consider it’s been revealed McConnell is planning on attending Biden’s prayer breakfast tomorrow rather than being at Trump’s D.c. send off. By any causal observance I can’t come to any rational conclusion other than what Bailey did was unjustifiable And he should be prosecuted.

Swamp ? Doesn’t even begin to describe what is the reality of the national political scene.
    Any links on this information?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Says one that voted for an executive whose stated position is to further infringe upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States.
    You mad bro? You’ll never last 4 years pearl clutching. Better dress warm tomorrow, because it’s going to be a brisk -45.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am not angry nor am I disappointed. You met expectations.
    Your posts tell a different story. Hell, I’d be angry if I thought an election was stolen too.... and yes, I’d be disappointed, that it wasn’t thoroughly investigated. But hey you’re neither, so it all good.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Your posts tell a different story. Hell, I’d be angry if I thought an election was stolen too.... and yes, I’d be disappointed, that it wasn’t thoroughly investigated. But hey you’re neither, so it all good.

Will you lead by example and be the first to comply with the executive's stated objectives?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Will you lead by example and be the first to comply with the executive's stated objectives?
    I will comply with the law.... but, I’m kinda in a unique situation. You’d be better asking if I support others willfully complying with the stated objective. That answer would be no, it should be fiercely opposed “if” it becomes a serious possibility.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I will comply with the law.... but, I’m kinda in a unique situation. You’d be better asking if I support others willfully complying with the stated objective. That answer would be no, it should be fiercely opposed “if” it becomes a serious possibility.

Ah.... "unique situation".... voting "infringement for thee, but not for me".

Will you lead by example and be the first to comply with the executive's stated objectives you cast your vote for?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Yeah, the dude who put a liberal in the ground when he was trying to kill GOP-ers.

Not saying the 2017 incident wasn’t as reported. Bailey even received Presidential recognition from Trump if the photo I saw is to be believed.

However, please tell me how Bailey has basically disappeared ? Why no media inquisition about a black man shooting an unarmed white woman. I’m not the one who would make this a racial incident except the double standard is overtly obvious. Please feel free to cite references if that thought is not correct.

Convince me that if a Caucasian Capitol policeman shot an unarmed black person there would not be riots in the streets. Please provide commentary that would make me believe the general news media and talk show pundits wouldn’t have hammered this incident. I will wait.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not saying the 2017 incident wasn’t as reported. Bailey even received Presidential recognition from Trump if the photo I saw is to be believed.

However, please tell me how Bailey has basically disappeared ? Why no media inquisition about a black man shooting an unarmed white woman. I’m not the one who would make this a racial incident except the double standard is overtly obvious. Please feel free to cite references if that thought is not correct.

Convince me that if a Caucasian Capitol policeman shot an unarmed black person there would not be riots in the streets. Please provide commentary that would make me believe the general news media and talk show pundits wouldn’t have hammered this incident. I will wait.
    First, I’m not sure a “Black” riot, at the Capitol, during a presidential confirmation session, would ever even make up the steps to the building; let alone someone smashing a window, and climbing through a window in order to get at the congressmen. I think that’s where this conversation starts; not with a person in the process of committing a crime, who at the time it is unknown if they are armed, getting shot because they are stupid.
    And I’m missing this “Bailey disappears” part? We don’t even know if it was him. Is he supposed to pop his head out and say “hey guys, it wasn’t me,” to satisfy your curiosity?

Reactions: LP1

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah.... "unique situation".... voting "infringement for thee, but not for me".

Will you lead by example and be the first to comply with the executive's stated objectives you cast your vote for?
    See previous post which answered said question, and this time read the whole thing.

Top Bottom