• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Just because they don't do that does not make it wrong or unsafe.
    I just think it is unnecessary...
    And I apologize if I misunderstood him in regards to military training. I know a bit about military training, after 14 years of service, and it is not all the time the best.
    That is no kidding...

But they also allowed me to go to some super cool schools a Civilian would never have the opportunity to attend.

theblackknight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Last edited:

MangoTango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think you also need to recognize that the cameraman watches everyone's shooting for quite sometime before he makes the decision to shoot down range. Not everyone gets a photo. He is a "big boy" and no one tells him he needs to take shots and he has had live fire near him for a long time. I have trained at TR, thought it was great instruction and had a huge confidence boost when I had my pic taken down range. Make your opinions known with your feet, don't go if you don't like it. Otherwise arguing this point is like discussing religion. You are not going to change someones mind until a down range photographer gets shot.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Go ahead and show me a relevant trainer or company with a JSOC, SOCOM,FLETC,FAM or experianced* LEO background, that puts personnel between targets in open enrollment firearms class.

The dude down range taking the pics was former USMC SOTG cadre, a scout sniper and PSD with merit badges from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Other Tactical response cadre are former USMC Scout snipers, SOTG grads, active duty SF 18D, former or current security contractors home from deployment. I don't know if any of them have had a hunter safety course.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The dude down range taking the pics was former USMC SOTG cadre, a scout sniper and PSD with merit badges from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Other Tactical response cadre are former USMC Scout snipers, SOTG grads, active duty SF 18D, former or current security contractors home from deployment. I don't know if any of them have had a hunter safety course.

Well then how do you possibly think they are qualified to teach?

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I do not post my feelings about, nor my experiences with Mr. Yeager and our shared past here or elsewhere for that matter. I also do not appreciate what he has said about me in his youtube presentation. But what the hell dog I know, I'm just a dumb mechanic keyboard commando troll...

Just for clarification bud, what WAS your personal experience with Yeager, here or "elsewehere?" Were you there on Irish when his detail was ambushed? I mean, like at the roadblock or part of the QRF or something?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Just for clarification bud, what WAS your personal experience with Yeager, here or "elsewehere?" Were you there on Irish when his detail was ambushed? I mean, like at the roadblock or part of the QRF or something?
    What I will say is that; I was a Green Suiter, doing very similar things as the team Mr Yeager was on, I am fairly familiar with Route Irish. As far as where and what I was doing in Iraq in 2003-04, get a clearance if you want to know more than what you and I have discussed in PM before WETSU, I will NOT discuss it in open forum.

Like me or hate me I don't care. :popcorn:

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    No wait, dude, you said you have personal experience with Yeager, in Iraq. You told people that. Thats different than being in Iraq a year before his team was hit. I don't need clearance to see what's going on here.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    No wait, dude, you said you have personal experience with Yeager, in Iraq. You told people that. Thats different than being in Iraq a year before his team was hit. I don't need clearance to see what's going on here.
    :rofl:

You're right I am a lying coward who has never been in combat, I completely made up the fact I have been in Iraq, and even know where Route Irish is also I don't even know where the Green Zone is either...

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Oh just stop it. There you go again. Thats not what I said. We all know where Irish is, and the green zone too. You were in Iraq. Got it. But just because I know the color of the boat house in Hereford does not mean I was in the SAS.

You were nowhere near Yeagers' team when it got hit. You have zero first hand knowledge of that event. That is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid.

Stop playing this game dude. Its over.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Oh just stop it. There you go again. Thats not what I said. We all know where Irish is, and the green zone too. You were in Iraq. Got it. But just because I know the color of the boat house in Hereford does not mean I was in the SAS.

You were nowhere near Yeagers' team when it got hit. You have zero first hand knowledge of that event. That is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid.

Stop playing this game dude. Its over.
    Yup your right...

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not a good enough reply. Try again.

Regarding your combat experience, you said your upcoming deployment to KU is what, your 5-6th deployment to a CZ correct? What were those again? Besides one each for OIF and OEF. I don't think the 3 month mob for Katrina and "Hoosier Relief" qualifies.

So again, I ask, what was your personal experience with Yeager in Iraq, as a greensuit, or senior leader? Without violating OPSEC of course.

Top Bottom