What would you do if someone degunned you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The odds are with the guy holding your gun.

Odds are if he can disarm you before you realize it, he probably has enough training to kick your butt if you try anything. Also take into consideration he has your gun already. You just got called to dinner and didn't show up until dessert.

gregory

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    ATM. I have to say I don't understand your point. I respect your opinion, I just don't understand your point.

Have I offended you in some way with my levity regarding the OP's disarming and his question about what he should do next? After he was already defeated in mortal combat? That is the essence of what happened to the OP after all. it was mortal combat and he lost. He is lucky to be telling the story.

The likelyhood of any of us retaining our magic wand is not very good when faced with someone like this...I doubt you or I could retain our firearm if one of these guys wacked us in the head with a baseball bat first. And they walk among us. Believe me, they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_wqRCTkH4

Lighten up, Francis.

Your posts read like bad Norman Mailer fan-fiction.

Last edited:

gregory

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I am not surprised that people would react that way, I am surprised that when they break LEOs fingers the cops are OK with that and let them carry on.

That is not typical of what I know of injuring police.

That is what I was referring to.

As to your other question, I dont even know what Force on Force is, why it would be capitalized, and no I am not a Ninja.

I am just a guy who shoots guns for fun, and carries one for protection, I dont have lightning fast reflexes, or make split second decisions on wether an old man should live or die.

I am in the DISTINCT minority on this forum, which is full of people who can kill you with their pinky finger, draw faster than a Cowboy Quick Draw guy, kill a room full of people for looking at them wrong and sleep with 2 guns under their pillow.

I can obviously tell the difference between a life / death situation, and very innapropriate horseplay tho, so.....

yay me right?

Nobody died.

I am not in jail.

I still have my job.

Wether that makes me less of a gun-ninja... I am glad things went the way they did.

I am glad I didnt kill the guy, not embarrassed.

Good on you, man; that's a great way to look at it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom