• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As it relates to the hatred toward cops I don't get it..I know many cops some good some not so good but I can't say that I have ever seen anyone "targeted" or singled out based on race...further when I was a Deputy Sheriff I always treated people in a professional manner regardless of race. When someone calls 911 for whatever reason nobody cares if its a white, black, hispanic or asian officer that responds they just expect to get help. Not saying some haven't acted poorly toward the public but few and far between

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    "Dumb asses who block a public highway and then are surprised and angry when cops want them to get off the ****ing road" for $1000, Alex.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thread looks like...

...something, not sure.

Hello Loretta? :

220px-Loretta_Lynch%2C_official_portrait.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow...seriously the watermellon was the issue? I have a few friends that happen to be well educated black men and I say the same things around them and it has never been a problem. So frankly I didn't give it any thought. For those who may have been offended again I seriously meant nothing by it.

I'm not your friend. The relationships you have with other people, don't translate to people you don't know.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    #thrutrafficmatters

This must be a dig on Indots annoying habit of removing the signs from state highways and turning them over to local towns, who then often put up a bunch of traffic lights, bike lanes, and traffic circles to the detriment of thru traffic.

or it's about protesters blocking the road

cant decide which.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    BLM threw explosives at police today who were trying their hardest to allow them to have their protest with minimal arrests and no real use of force.

BLM protesters still said their use of force was excessive and called them murderers.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    BLM is an organization/group founded on a lie which provides the justification for a segment of our society to act like savages and bully their way into the spotlight. It was born out of the “Hands up - don’t shoot” nonsense after the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, MO. The “leadership” of Ferguson blundered practically every aspect of the situation and continued to make bad decisions which ultimately resulted in riots.

The activities this group attempts to justify are apparently desirable as we saw another major outburst from the savages when the “leadership” in Baltimore decided to lie about the death of Freddie Gray. Once again the “leadership” allowed the city to be taken over by a lawless crowd angered by an imagined wrongful death.

It’s nothing more than a furtherance of the liberal agenda and the most vocal group attempting to protect their victim status. Their claims are based on lies and exaggerations and they (as a whole) have no direction or goal other than to disrupt the lives of as many people as possible.

The most unfortunate aspect about the whole mess is the support this movement is receiving by the “leadership” in Washington D.C. Attempts to change the definition of words, refusal to call criminals criminals, attempts to forgive certain crimes based on the color of the perpetrators skin and continuous remarks and actions which serve to do nothing but divide this country along racial lines.

They aren’t demanding equality, they’re demanding special treatment. They’ve been misled and flat out lied to for decades by a political party claiming to have their best interests at heart but who has done nothing but prevent their advancement. Many of them claim they want equality, for everyone to be color blind yet these same people will never pass up an opportunity to remind other’s that they’re different. It’s a huge contradiction.

The fact is that racism is a mere fraction of what it was in this country 25 years ago. What we have are significant divides along cultural lines and that will never change. It has nothing to do with the color of one’s skin, it has everything to do with their behavior and the choices they make. I’ve done police work in every part of Indianapolis. I’ve encountered people of every race that I would prefer not to spend time or live around and I’ve encountered people of every race whom I would enjoy spending time around (and do). I live in a diverse neighborhood and to my knowledge everyone gets along because skin color, race, religion and nationality don’t matter to intelligent, mature adults. What matters is how people choose to behave. Seems simple enough yet so many struggle to get it, they don’t want to give up that victim status.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom