What is "Black Lives Matter"?

Status

"Username"

Shooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 14, 2016
Everywhere, so far.
Is it a movement? Is it an organization?

I saw the topic come up in another thread on the murders in Dallas.

The linked article from January of 16 gives some insight as to what "Black Lives Matter" really is and what is behind it.

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

I thought it may be worth sharing here so people know and are aware.

Best regards.

GodFearinGunTotin

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mar 22, 2011
Mitchell
My eyes tend to glaze over when people start describing such webs of entanglements among these various groups. I have no idea whether the information presented is accurate but I wouldn't be surprised if it were and it certainly seems to fit how I've seen other leftist groups all interact with each other.

Kutnupe14

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Do you have any kernel less popcorn??? Since I got sick last year I can't eat regular popcorn....I'm going to pop back in on Tuesday and see what's what....Have a good weekend Kut.....

Orville's stuff, air popped, you'll be fine. Enjoy your weekend Indi

churchmouse

I still care....Really
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Dec 7, 2011
Speedway area

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Oct 3, 2012
Man I know this is not going to end well.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 18, 2014
Avon
Black Lives Matter is a George Soros-funded sedition effort; nothing more, nothing less.

Tombs

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Martinsville
Black Lives Matter is a George Soros-funded sedition effort; nothing more, nothing less.

Sedition may not be technically correct.

Pure chaos generation, like funding rebels in syria, might be a better description. It's going against a lot more than just the government.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Feb 26, 2010
Indianapolis
I think it's a group based on their own hatred and racism. When any group of people grow up being taught to blame whitey for the world being tough at some point that hate has to spill over. Based on my life experinces as an inner city redneck...there simply are cultural differences. To some growing up to be a dope man& doing time is a normal part of life. To some others its dispicable..we have differences that can't be changed. But this group has taken the blame game to a new level. A level that in MHO boarders on being a hate group that is out of control...I speculate that is how other groups such as nazis or terror groups started out...if they don't think they are being heard do something to make themselves heard regardless who gets hurt. But, I could be wrong... I have been before

Twangbanger

Master
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oct 9, 2010
Is it a movement? Is it an organization?

I saw the topic come up in another thread on the murders in Dallas.

The linked article from January of 16 gives some insight as to what "Black Lives Matter" really is and what is behind it.

Reds Exploiting Blacks: The Roots of Black Lives Matter

I thought it may be worth sharing here so people know and are aware.

Best regards.

Admirable first post! I like you already:yesway:

I used to think it was the African American subdivision of the Special Snowflake Society. But from the preponderance of bused-in white college kids in evidence, I'm starting to wonder.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 19, 2009
People running this new show want to be at the top of the pile replacing the old civil rights leadership from the 60s. How that will sort out only time will tell.

Status
Top Bottom