• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    What holster I’m using depends on what im carrying. For my semi auto its a silent thunder by garret industries leather lined kydex. Love it.

but the one I carry the most?

Desantis super fly. Have one for my 642. Because my ass is shaped like an egg and my suspenders are currently in for repair…

hotcupofbro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2023
    Indianapolis
    For OWB I have run CompTac holsters for a 1911, 226 and an fn45 tac and have really loved their profile and retention. I tossed their belt mount and tacked it onto a safariland mount. Never looked back.

360willys

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    South Bend
    I've been carrying Versa carry owb leather holsters. price isn't too salty and the leather seams to be good quality and it fits nice. Very comfortable mags.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I just bought a Forged Tech holster for my TX22C. One of the only companies making one for that pistol. Decent holster and great customer service. The x-lok for it didn't click into place well and though I didn't ask for one, they sent me a replacement out right away.

I just though since they weren't using a top name brand clip it was just a quality issue but after getting the replacement I realized that I had gotten a "bad" one. They are good to go.

The other holster I recently purchased was a Tulster OWB to replace my broken Bravo for my Shield. The Tulster is nice. Rides high and tight, minimal and the retention adjustment is nice.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    For OWB I have run CompTac holsters for a 1911, 226 and an fn45 tac and have really loved their profile and retention. I tossed their belt mount and tacked it onto a safariland mount. Never looked back.

I just had my employer order one of their (CompTac)duty holsters for me. I'm hoping it's not too difficult to pull of their belt mount and attach it to a Safariland UBL or QLS so I can change out holsters to one of my regular duty holsters when I need to. I can always make some sort of adapter, but the simpler (and fewer pieces) the better.

hotcupofbro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I was able to connect with no adapter. I MIGHT have drilled one hole to make it line up or bored out a hole or two to make the hardware fit. If memory serves me correctly they have the universal holes to mount to just about anything.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I used to have a guy that made all my holsters for carrying off duty, but he had sort of a falling out I guess you could say. What i have now is an old Raven Concealment OWB holster i've had for years. My apendix holsters are Tier 1 concealed Xyphos for my G19 and an Eclipse AIWB holster for my G48. I'm not really brand loyal, but he Tier 1 is nicer than the Eclipse. I think Tenicor will be next when I need to get another holster for a G19/45 with TLR-1 HL on it (vs the TLR7 that's on my 19 now).

michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I use a cheap DeSantis Pegasus to carry my Shield. For my CZ P10-C I use a Crossbreed for IWB and a Black Rhino Concealment for OWB.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Still using Alien Gears 3.5 iwb holsters.
    I've had them for over 5 years now, and still the most comfortable of all of what seems like hundreds of holsters I've tried from $20-250.

Outside waistband I'm using @freekforge 1911 holster and 1791 holsters.

spalfano

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    New Palestine
    I got an IWB and an OWB from Eclipse Holsters. Owner Jessica is amazing and friendly and they have a 3 day turnaround time. They have some belts, dump trays, etc also. Lots of choices. BF9E44C7-2630-4D45-B22F-43E9AD131EBC.jpeg

Also have a sweet Bitterroot Gunleather holster for my WC.

0C731B58-5DE4-4A17-AC75-99A15D67BA61.jpeg

$pending2Much$

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2021
    Greenwood
    I do have a few crossbreed holsters myself. The three main ones I use are:

Crossbreed Supertuck for my Springfield XDM Compact (I would call this my summer carry) My only complaint that I have is that the screw on the jclip comes loose semi often and I have to re-tighten it for fear of losing it.

Crossbreed Mini Tuck for my Taurus 709 Slim (Only time i really wear this is when I have to dress up a bit)

Galco Miami Classic II Shoulder Rig (I wear this mostly in the winter, especially since I can carry a flashlight in one of the mag pouches)

Leather Galco all day. Do cartwheels and stays in place.
    all day. You

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I typically order a Kramer OWB Scabbard in horsehide for anything that gets carried a lot. They hold the gun nice and close to my side and have great retention.

Lately, though, I've been buying kydex holsters for guns I carry when doing physical labor. I've scratched a few horsehide holsters up while crawling around on concrete under a car.

Twr11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    McCordsvilles
    Phlster for the 340pd and TXC for the 19

Attachments

• PXL_20230215_010830890.PORTRAIT.jpg
      PXL_20230215_010830890.PORTRAIT.jpg
      548.3 KB · Views: 3
    • Screenshot_20230319-093013.png
      Screenshot_20230319-093013.png
      2.4 MB · Views: 3

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    My current go to holsters are a Desantis pegasus slim tuck for my glock 43 appendix, phlster city special for my S&W 340PD appendix and wilderness tactical renegade for 340pd ankle carry. Any OWB carry for duty sized guns I'm using some variation of safariland als on a their paddle attachment.

Top Bottom