• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I bought an enigma for special occasions but I have been wearing it pretty much daily for a while now. I also use tier 1 and Dara for other needs but for concealment, I have never owned anything as good as the enigma.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    IMG_20230323_161822815.jpg
    Depending on the occasion these are the 4 main ones. I also carry a bravo concealment light bearing holster for the g17 from time to time.

Desantis g43 iwb it's painted orange because there was a guy at the fire station that carried the same setup and I didn't want to get them confused. Safariland als for the 43 that is my most carried. Safariland als for the g17. And a holster I made for my 10mm 1911.

Still need to make a leather holster for the g43 just haven't had the time lately.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I bought an enigma for special occasions but I have been wearing it pretty much daily for a while now. I also use tier 1 and Dara for other needs but for concealment, I have never owned anything as good as the enigma.
    I came here to post I just got a PHLster Enigma Express Floodlight2 for my G19.5 with Surefire X300T-B a few days ago.

Having been up and down the weight loss rollercoaster I’m at a point now where I could stand to lose 50 pounds or so and I never thought I could carry AIWB until I tried this rig on. The secret is not being limited to your existing belt line for holster placement.

I got the Sport Belt and it’s super comfortable. I really like the fact that the holster indexes on the light so it will fit most any compact or full-size handgun with an X300.

I also got the PHLster Modular Wedge Kit but after seeing it and watching a few videos I think I’m going to return it uncut and carve my own instead. I’m into DIY stuff like that.

I really love my Safariland ALS stuff but this rig is so much easier to draw and re-holster from and conceals so much better. My Safariland stuff may go up for sale or end up in the dreaded holster drawer.

Last edited:

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    I use a safariland RDS/ALS for my gun belt and open carry. And I use the T rex arms side car for EDC. Both with a gen 5 glock 17 and a 19x mag with extanded base plate. With a tlr1 and 407c

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Everyday is a Kramer #5 IWB. I have a couple Phlster Floodlights (IWB and OWB) when I'm standing or walking all day.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    For pocket carry of my Glock 26 and my LCP the A-Holster company all Kydex pocket holsters are the bomb.
    For everything else it's Safari Land

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    EDC - T-Rex sidecar. Carry around 3:15-3:30 so I use it without the mag carrier.

Ankle - in process of trying Bugbite but if it doesn't go right, thinking of going to Galco Ankle Glove.

J-Frame IWB - Harry's Holsters Icon

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    It’s a mix between JMCK and Tenicor for me right now, at least as far as concealed goes. I need to try a Phlster at some point, but just haven’t seen the need to mix it up that much recently.

zbloxzoid

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2023
    Terre Haute
    I use the new Alien Gear Photon with the sidecar mag carrier attached. Sits in appendix. Comfortable to the extreme - I forgot about it at work today.

Super modular, and ambi. IWB/OWB. I would say great first holster. Downside is you have to assemble it all. But $45 for the holster is criminal.

Gun is a Sig Sauer P320 compact. I figure 30 hollow points are enough.

Currently writing an amateur review on it since it’s new.

8918f64b364ec1b0a3bca2e31488f00d.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Still using my Aliengear leather, and 3.5 IWB holsters for canceled carry. Still IMO the most comfortable IWB holster.
    I've fell asleep laying on the side my gun was on with these things. No pain after waking up.
    Riding in car or truck, working all day manual labor, bending, twisting, laying on your side, standing, or walking it stays put. I did have a rivet come lose on one of my older holsters they were going to replace it, but I ask if I could upgrade it from the leather to the 3.5. They did so for $5 extra.

They have lifetime replacement/exchange on their shell's. I just sent two in to exchange that were collecting dust. Will see how that goes supposed to be delivered today.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Are LAS concealment worth the money? I’m interested in the Ronin because of the mag carrier.
    Their side cars are definitely worth the money, the non-collapsing flex structure is pretty neat since it can contour to independent parts of your body and still hold it's shape. They really shine with heavier pistols like 1911s/2011s or CZs. But the structure is a little thicker and prints more than T1C.

zbloxzoid

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2023
    Terre Haute
    Their side cars are definitely worth the money, the non-collapsing flex structure is pretty neat since it can contour to independent parts of your body and still hold it's shape. They really shine with heavier pistols like 1911s/2011s or CZs. But the structure is a little thicker and prints more than T1C.

Nice. I have the Alien Gear Photon and its similar, but I was wondering about the difference between a purpose built one and a modular one. the P320 is not light by any standard either, so thats good to hear

Top Bottom